Amasawa's Soliloquy

One-shot by the way~

Amasawa Ichika Point of View

Ayanokouji Kiyone was an enigma. 

I never truly understood her existence. Ayanokouji Kiyone was a name that was often a mentioned during training. 

"She has been taught these problems when she was younger. Do better!"

"This generation is a failure compared to the last! Ayanokouji Kiyone had achieved much better results on her 'off' days."

When I first heard the success story of Ayanokouji Kiyone, I was skeptical and didn't believe whatever they say regarding her. 

She was either a character that was created by these White Room instructors in order to promote growth and competition or she was just some delusion they created because they cannot get their desired results.

All of us in the 5th Generation had tried their best in order to survive our training and curriculum. Especially the one's at top. We... no I trained and studied day and night in order to achieve the spot I have right not. 

I refuse to believe that someone whom I had not met but only heard from hearsay and raucous rambling of instructors could even possibly score far higher than me in every way possible.

...

...

...

"Ayanokouji Kiyone has disobeyed ordered a defected from the White Room, you three are to go to Advanced Nurturing High School to retrieve her through any means possible."

At last, a chance to meet this so-called "masterpiece".

In preparation for our mission, we were shown her data, being, and her whole journey to become the 4th Generation's last survivor.

~~~

Ah... A dream, ever since I had come to this school I can't seem to forget what I had seen that day I was assigned this mission. 

Her boisterous smile turned to a nigh permanent apathy. Her eyes once full of life now filled with darkness and devoid of light. It was both a depressing and awe-inspiring sight.

I was enamored by her; both her past light and present darkness. I loved it all.

Ir's not that I "like" her romantically or anything, it's more that I "love" her...? No I suppose it's much, much more than that... A feeling that goes far beyond the likes of love.

As I organize my thoughts, my minds juxtaposes the two Ayanokouji Kiyones I saw on the briefing. My head, filled with images of her paints my face a dark shade of red.

"... Maybe both~"

I wonder how I should get in contact with senpai today~?

The recent chapters have been progressively getting harder to write. Too much plot, not too much fluff. I didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing the other chapters. Hopefully once I pass those plot heavy things I can just have fun making everyone fall for Kiyone.

As said earlier, it's getting progressively harder to write due to  the heaviness of the plot, so I though "why not a random one-shot?", it's in the title of your book, dummy. 

Anyways, thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you liked it.

Allouette