A Hot Shower

I awkwardly walked home covering my boner with my bag. It felt so embarrassing being out in public like this, and if the wrong person looked over they could easily tell I was a pervert.

I got inside my dorm room and set my bag down on my bed slamming the door behind me. I held my crotch rubbing it softly, enjoying the feeling of being touched. I decided it would probably not be the best idea to jerk off where my neighbors might hear it, so I gathered my shower stuff quickly stumbling over my own two feet. I was in a rush.

I turned on the hot water in the showers slowly letting the heat build up until it was nice and warm. I stripped down my clothes and put them on the counter looking a bit at my boxers and how they're now slightly stretched out. My cock twitched thinking about how he treated me. I stepped into the shower letting the warm water hit my back and drown out the sounds of my fapping.

I started off slow thinking about Sash and how he might touch me. I thought about how he pinned me to the wall and made me fell insignificant compared to him. Like I was his prey and I had just been caught.

I bit my lower lip as I sped up. I want him to do this to me. I want him to make me hold back little noises I make when I feel good. I want him to stroke me fast and edge me till I cream with his permission. I feel so dirty, and perverted.

I stop before I feel like cuming and I think about the feeling he gave me when he wedgied me. How my balls were tight to my body and my cock rubbed against the fabric in my boxers. The feeling of the bunched up fabric sliding across my hole as well. I reached down and held my balls tightly making myself moan softly. You probably couldn't hear it from outside the showers but it echoed a bit off the walls back to me. Hearing myself made me blush.

I continued to jerk it hard and fast while I squished my balls, and it felt so weird. Honestly I really liked it, and wanted to do it more, but it was cut short when I felt the orgasm creep up my body before I came all over the wall. I panted deeply, feeling very subby. I cleaned up the wall and then myself before turning the water off and getting dried off.

After getting re-dressed I walked out into the hall to head to my dorm but there were some people in the hall. I walked over to my door but they wouldn't move.

"Um excuse me? My room is behind you, would you mind moving please?"

"What did you say short cock? Didn't hear you"

I was a bit shocked that he knew my last name, I specifically asked the staff to not say it so it would prevent this. I just looked down at the floor knowing how this usually goes.

"Wait do you actually have a tiny dick or did your parents just hate you." The main guy at the door stated trying to humiliate me. The other two boys next to him started chuckling a bit before getting behind me and holding my hands behind my back.

"N no p please, d don't do it!" I begged the main boy still standing at my door giving me a dirty look.

"Do what, what do you think I'm going to do? What treatment are you used to Vio?" When he said my name I looked back up. He looked and sounded slightly familiar, but I couldn't put a finger on it.

"P please don't pants me or k kick me in the b balls." I asked nicely. I really can't fight back, a wimpy guy like me can only beg to be treated fairly.

"Vio, you really think that's all we're gonna do to you?" The main guy once again said making the two boys laugh.

I was getting ready to be utterly humiliated like usual. But what came afterward I definitely wasn't prepared for.

(Please remember to leave a comment and a star if you wouldn't mind, it means the world to me that people are enjoying my stories)