Our Secret

(Once again, content warning, a lot of manipulation and Gaslighting in this one)

I woke up the next morning still feeling slightly sick from last night, and it looks like that asshole came on my face after I feel asleep.  I felt like crying but I remembered Sash and our interaction last night.  I grabbed some tissue and wiped his filth off my face and threw it away.

Thinking about Sash made me feel better and more comfortable.  I really liked him and how he treated me before.  It was then when I remembered the outfit he sent me home with.  I dug through my bag hoping it was still there, which it was.

I sighed thinking about how this would go.  I locked my door and started stripping naked.  I layed the one peice on my bed as I started picking out an outfit from my closet.  My dick was a little hard as I looked through my closet.  This was getting annoying.

I grabbed a black button up shirt and some of my favorite ripped skinny jeans.  I also grabbed an oversized grey zip up hoodie to wear over top.  I then layed everything out on my bed.  I looked down at it and realized just what I was in for today.

I started putting the one peice on, realizing it was a bit tighter than I remember, and it slid up my ass a bit, kind of like a thong.  I blushed a bit thinking about Sash and how he'd love seeing me like this.  I then remembered the choker that I left in the bag.  As I started digging. For it, someone started knocking on my door.  Great.

I kept it locked as I responded, who is it?

I didnt hear anything comming from the door, just another knock.

I sighed and unlocked it opening it just slightly to see who it was.  But then it was Brandon shoving the door open knocking me to the floor and closing it shut and locking it behind himself.

"Wh whatre you doing here?"

He just stared at me holding back laughter.

I blushed intensely and covered my dick and stood back up before continuing to get dressed despite him standing there and watching me.

"Did you get my present slut?"

"Yes"
I say realizing he was talking about his filth left on my face.

He chuckled a bit, and made his way over to grab my neck.

"Did you get a taste of it?"

I panicked a bit but lied, "Yes sir, it tasted so good"

"Hmmm" he moaned into my ear.

I felt like throwing up.

It was then that he bit my neck hard leaving a couple marks.  Taking his time to make me whimper and cry.

"Ah f fuck, wh what was that for sir?"

"I'm just making sure whoever got you that suit knows your already owned, dont think I'm stupid.  I know you're a fucking liar."  He said kicking over my garbage bin loudly.

I shivered, "I'm sorry sir, I won't lie to you again"

"You better not, if you want to keep our secret"
He said pulling the one peice a bit letting it snap hard against my skin, which just felt gross with him touching what Sash gave to me.

"P please stop"
I begged hoping he might leave.

He let go, to my suprize. 
"Have fun with your new fake owner, it won't last long.  I know you'll come running back to me the second you find out just how mean the world is.  You can always know your alpha's always going to be here to make sure you feel good."

I cringed at his words and just nodded my head.
"Yes sir, thank you for putting me in my place sir"
I looked away feeling like I was going to punch him.

Eventually he left taking a pic of me half dressed first.  After he left I locked the door and put the collar on.  I wasn't going to let that bastard ruin this for me.

Sash made me happy.  And he cares, doesn't he?