Morning?

Adam's POV:

I wake up from my sleep. I look at the time. 4 PM, woah I slept pretty long, 12 hours.

I look at Jonah's side and I only see a empty messy bed there. I guess he woke up normal time unlike me.

I got out of bed and hear screaming. It didn't sound like screams of fear, more like screams of anger mixed with annoyed tone.

I went to where the sounds came from, the kitchen. The moment I saw a glimpse of what was going on there I felt surprised, or weirded out.

Cesar was the one screaming, Jonah was passed out on the table, Mark was on the floor horning onto his legs, and lastly Dave was near the stove with a pan that was in flames.

What the fuck was going on?

"Hello?" I said. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me, except Jonah, he was still passed out.

"What is going on here?" I ask them. "Well, I'm screamed because these dumbos can't do anything right" Cesar said. "I'm just scared of being hit by Cesar in the guts, I'm protecting myself" Mark said holding his legs closer to his stomach. "I'm trying to make food" Dave said smiling.

"Your pan is on fire" I told Dave. "I know, I failed" Dave said slowly dropping his smile. I started to shake Jonah awake. He groans trying to shove me away. "Jonah wake up" I told him.

He finally sits up and looks me in the Yes with his tried eyes. "What?" He asked. "Did you even get sleep?" I ask him.

"Like I don't know, 30 minutes before not wanting to sleep anymore since Rex bothered me" he said slowly falling back asleep.

I let him fall asleep on the table again and turn my attention to Dave who is still holding the pan with fire on it. He didn't seem to care.

I took the fire extinguisher from below the sink cabin and extinguished the fire on the pan. Dave put the pan on the stove and just walked to the house phone to order take out.

Cesar stopped screaming for once because his throat was getting dry. And most likely that he almost used up all his voice. That made Mark less scared of being hit in the guts by him so he started to stand up.

"This place is weird" I told everyone before putting Jonah on my back and carrying him to our room where I put him on the bed for him to rest.

I sat on my bed thinking of a plan, how could we beat the alternates? No idea, maybe it will pop up in my head when the time comes, that is most likely when our life is in danger since that's the only time I can actually think of a god plan.