Job done

Adam's POV:

After making sure everything was locked and the guns were full of bullets like the 10th time I finally sat on the living room couch to rest my legs on since I've been running room to room checking everything.

I sigh escaped my mouth as the comfort of the couch was under me and I could rest my legs. From across from me was the TV and a tried looking angry Jonah who was cleaning the TV.

"Are you done soon?" I ask him. "Yea, this is the last thing to clean" he said as he finished up with the TV and came near me. He tried to sit beside me but I put my legs fully on the couch so he instead sat on my legs.

Bad idea, he was almost breaking me bones by just sitting on my legs. "Agh, get your fat ass off my legsss" I whined trying to get them from under his ass.

I only received an evil chuckle from his as he remained there sitting. "It's your own fault heh" he said.

"I'm sorry, now get offff" I still struggle to get my legs free. Finally he stood up and I swung my legs to my side faster then light. He sat back on the couch still chuckling from what happened.

"My poor legs" I whined. "As I said, it's your own fault" he reminded me. "I know, if I had know your ass is so heavy I wouldn't had done it" I said.

There was silence. Then the silence turned into laughter. We laughed a bit and joked around until Dave came from the front door.

He had 2 big grocery bags with him. "He got one of the easiest jobs, he is the one who gets the groceries from the store" I tell Jonah.

"What Do Mark And Cesar do?" He asked me. "Mark is the house guard, he is guarding from outside right now, and Cesar is the one that keeps an eye on us, tho it does not sound like a job to me" I tell him.

"I wish I could have gotten that job, I hate cleaning" Jonah said annoyed. At that moment Mark walked in the house, he was shaking, probably from cold since it was supposed to be cold today, or the whole week.

"I'm not gonna stay outside for any longer today" Mark said as he went to the kitchen.

Mark's POV:

I walk to the kitchen and see Cesar making dinner. He had noticed me walk in the kitchen and asked: "how was your first day as a guard?"

"Horrible, it's so cold outside that I almost froze to death" I told him as I started to make some steaming hot coffee.

When the coffee got ready I picked it up and sat behind the table taking a big sip out of the delicious hot coffee. Refreshing.

Cesar called everyone to the kitchen and everyone got a plate of food. Cesar put a plate of food in front of me so I put the coffee down and picked up the fork. "Thanks" I tell Cesar as he sits beside me.

"Soooo..." Cesar started. "How was everything today? Did the jobs get done?" Cesar then said. "I got the groceries" Dave said as he sat behind the table. "I cleaned every room" Jonah said with mouth full of food. "Everything is locked and Guns are full of bullets" Adam said taking a bite of the food. "Nothing was out of the ordinary outside" I say as I put my elbow on the table.

Cesar slapped my hand and I take my elbow off the table groaning. "That's not polite!" Cesar whisper yelled at me.

After eating everyone went to their rooms but I was the only one who didn't go, I was in the living room watching outside from the windows.

I heard footsteps behind me so I turned to see who it was. "You should go to sleep too, it's late" Cesar said as he came from the shadows of the room.

"I know, just in a sec, I'm making sure that everything is okay outside" I tell him looking outside again.

Jonah's POV:

I lay in my bed as Adam turns the light off. He walks up to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek and I return it to him.

"Good night Jonah" he said as he goes under his covers. "Good night Adam" I respond and turn my back to him to face the wall.