「 Prologue ❀ 」

0.5k words, Enjoy!

•• ━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━ ••

•• ━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━ ••

3rd Person POV.

"You are my sunshine.
My only sunshine.
You make me happy,
when skies are gray.
You'll never know, dear.
How much i love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away."

"Wow Y/N you're learning so much better !!" cheerfully clapped the brunette.

Y/N giggled along.

"Only because you're teaching me, big sister !" exclaimed the small 5 year old.

"Oh you flatter me Y/N" smiled the sweet brunette.

Y/N hugged the much taller, smiling, and gentle brunette. "Hey Y/N, I'm gonna have to go soon.. again." stated the girl with a more serious tone. Little Y/N immediately poked her head up.

"So soon..?" she asked with clear disappointment in her voice.

"I'm sorry, little one.." the brunette apologized while patting the small girls fragile head, "I've been really caught up and stuck at work lately, I barely get to visit my favorite little munchkin nowadays !" dramatically stated the brunette while flailing her arms. Y/N giggled at the gesture. "It's okay, big sis! I'm not mad at you," Y/N gave a crooked toothy smile towards the girl. She smiled back the sweetest smile she could muster together.

"Good, but before I go.." the girl turned to retrieve a bright ombre blue and purple box from her side bag. "I got this for you, here, happy 5th birthday baby sister!" she placed the box in young Y/N's small hands. Y/N gasped before quickly opening the box with pure curiosity and elation.

She eyed the beautiful piece of jewelry before looking back up to the girl, except she was now gone. Y/N's smile dropped instantly before looking around in a bit of a panic and noticing a small note poking out of her bag. She quickly snatched it out of her bag and opened it reading the words left behind..

Y/N giggled before smiling at the sun shaped and detailed pendant. Noticing a little slit in the middle, Y/N carefully picked her nail at it.

Suddenly the pendant split in two, causing her to panic and have teary eyes thinking she broke it, but immediately stopped and looked closer. She grabbed both sides and pulled. There now, revealing a silver pendant, quoting ' You are my Sunshine'. This immediately caused Y/N to put it on and hold it close.

"You're the greatest sister anyone could ever ask for.." Y/N stated closing her eyes and laying back on the soft yet itchy green grass. Never sensing the brunette only a few yards away from her.

"Couldn't do it?" softly spoke a gentleman with white hair and a blindfold.

"I just couldn't.." whispered the brunette as she sniffled a little.

"Regardless, are you ready?" the man spoke more seriously as he stretched. The girl turned around, "Of course. I've always been." she spoke, walking towards the man.

•• ━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━ ••

Authors Speech_

Hello !!
I'm sorry the prologue is really short , literally only a couple hundred words, but it won't always be like this i just wanted everyone to have a glimpse of Y/N's (your) past, and have anticipation for the rest. Anyways, Thank you for reading my new and first ever ff. I hope you guys enjoy it and please feel free to send requests in comments or even on my instagram (@ ikazutcra ) or my discord (yuta#4379).

please continue to support me and read my stories as we go along. thank you and have a nice day <3.

love, levi ෆ