Ch. 2 | Partners

1.5k words, Enjoy!

❛ I'm shocked because it's sweeterand softer than I'd imagine

and softer than I'd imagine.. ❜

Begin_

Y/N's POV.

"Y/N, I'm really really really REALLY sorry," Maki repeatedly apologized for her mistake, "I totally forgot we were suppose to continue sparring with each other because I usually only ever do it once and never go back-" she kept rambling on about her reasoning. I sighed.

"It's fine." I say, trying not to show disappointment on my face.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I won't forget next time!" she apologized again.

"Next time ? Maki, there won't be a next time because we'll just practice until interruption or something, there won't be need to go back." I reassure her. "Oh and I'm sorry about this," I turn over to Panda, "I'll get Gojo-sensei to fix both yours and Maki's doors." I bow and exit the room.

Yuta's POV

"What's her problem ?" I ask as politely as I can to whoever can offer an answer.

"She just doesn't like having her time be wasted." bluntly stated Fushiguro.

"Salmon." Inumaki nodded.

"She has a reason for her harsh behavior, none of us have been told though. None of us wanted to put up with it at first, I actually argued with her about it the first time it happened, but Gojo-sensei pulled us all aside and told us there's a deep reason to it and we'll be told when needed or ready. So, instead of arguing or trying to retaliate back on her we take it into understanding." Maki sighs, staring at the broken door with a worried expression plastered on her face.

"Hm.." I hum, wondering what could cause someone to have such picky and strict behavior.

Y/N's POV

"ALRIGHT MY WARRIOR BABIES!!" Gojo clasps his hands together with a wide smile on his face, "I have summoned you all here today to task and pair each of you together, Nanami and I worked on compatibility with each of you and I will call out each partner and then task you both with a curse depending on both of your rankings as a sorcerer, NOW!! LETS BEGIN!!" he giggles and jumps around like a toddler.

"Alright so, Kugisaki and Maki," he calls out the first pair, they both look at each other smiling, Nobara's being much wider than Maki's, of course. Maki walks over to Nobara to display that they're partners. "Yuji and Inumaki," he sets the other pair, Toge gives a thumbs up while Yuji stands by him proudly before he starts shaking him with excitement. "Megumi and Panda," Megumi strolls over to Panda and Panda grabs him into a headlock. I keep count of all who's been called on and I came to the realization that my partner is going to be-