Ch. 13 | Uh-Oh

1.6k words, Enjoy!

❛ It's the least you guys could do right now

❛ It's the least you guys could do right now. ❜

Begin_

Yuta's POV.

Everyone sat there in silence for a remaining few minutes in attempt to process all of the told events.

"Is everyone alright to continue ?" Gojo inquired with a serious manner, everyone nodded slowly.

"The reason Marla did that was because of her parents." he proceeded, "She secretly worked for them and all the years of escape and excuses were just a cover up. Her parents were abusive and manipulative, but they manipulated her to doing things just as that. She killed Y/N's parents as a way to frame it on a local murderer and she was going to take advantage of Y/N's mourning and vulnerable state to get closer to her and bring her into the jujutsu world under hers and her parents control." Gojo then gave a glance to Nanami signaling him to continue.

"After that, Y/N hated wasting time on anything because she felt as if she wasted 5 years of her childhood with Marla and 6 more waiting for her. She vowed to never let that happen again. Never to let people in. Never to let them waste her time." Nanami spoke, remorse coating his voice.

"That explained her behavior for all those months." Maki said with a saddened expression.

"She seems to be doing better now though! She is letting us in little by little at least!" Itadori had a weak smile on his face, evident guilt.

"That's true, so we just gotta prove a lot more to her." I reply with a heavy sigh. "But.. that trick with her eyes, is that why she always has glasses or a blindfold on ?" I ask, seeking an answer.

"Yeah, or contacts, usually for the fact that those block off any sort of target. If she takes a deep breath while feeling an overwhelming emotion, most likely fear or anger, her eyes go rich gold and if the one who's caused that emotion is in sight it'll immediately divert a target in their weak spot. If she has the clear shot she'll most likely act on it because when a target appears her body isn't really her own anymore it's more of a killing machine." Gojo elucidated, a glint of crazy in his eyes.

"It's as if once her target is locked, her body acts on its own basically having only killing and murder on its command." Nanami added on.

"Oh, so don't feel so bad about leaving her alone sometimes Yuta!! You could possibly be dead right now!" Panda exclaimed a little too enthusiastic, patting my back.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing that the one person who wasn't invited or expected to be here was entering.

"Hey Gojo you never-" she froze at the sight of us all gathered around, along with the items that haunted her out on a table.