Ch. 12 | Her Past.

Longer chapter because it reveals the backstory <3

3.1k words, Enjoy!

❛ My Luna, I'm sorry

❛ My Luna, I'm sorry.. ❜

Begin_

3rd Person POV.

"Okay, so first I'm going to call Y/N and inform her of her mission. I will have her on speaker so please be quiet !!" Gojo warned us before tapping her contact, sending a very audible ring throughout the silent room.

"Gojo-sensei ?" a dry, yet mellow voice sounded through.

"Hey N/N, did you just wake up ?"

"Yeah, but what do you need ?"

"I know you're injured and you're still healing but-" unexpectedly the girls booming voice casted over the speaker of the phone, interrupting Gojo's request.

"A MISSION ? LOWER GRADES ? SEND ME EVERYTHING VIA EMAIL WHILE I GET READY."

She hung up.

"Y/N has to be the only person in the world to be injured and excited to be tasked while at it." Nobara crossed her arms with a contorted face.

"That's her for you, but besides that I will have you guys know that this meet up took a while to pull together because it seems like I lacked some equipment and so we'll be having another familiar face join us!" Gojo jumped, clasping his hands together with a toothy grin.

As if planned, a knock on the door was heard and Fushiguro walked over, opening up to a recognizable blonde.

"Ah Nanami-sensei." Fushiguro greeted him with a bow as he let him in.

"No need for formalities, children. I'm simply arriving with the items necessary to aid with this discussion." Nanami spoke as he adjusted his stylish specs.

"Nanami-sensei agreed to discuss her past with us too ?" A certain midnight haired male questioned, quite shocked.

"It took a little convincing, but he certainly came through!" Gojo spoke with his usual enthusiasm. "But let's get to it now." he almost instantly got serious and motioned for Nanami to come closer with the box of items.

Gojo took the box from his hands, drawing out a deep breath and taking a glance at Nanami who also seemed to feel a little tense.

"A long while back when Y/N was 5 years old there was a girl named Marla, who at the time was 15." he began, "she had become aware of her jujutsu skills growing and she decided to find us to enroll here. For the first 5 years of Y/N's life, Marla was always there. She was like a big sister to Y/N. The reason she found her was because at the age of 8, Y/N's parents were best friends with her parents. Soon enough they found out the truth of Marla's parents. Abusive, manipulative, overworking, pretty much the basic clan parents you'd expect." Gojo laid one leg on top of the other.