Ch. 1 | His Return and Anger Issues

1.4k words, Enjoy!

❛ Alright let's go see him I guess

❛ Alright let's go see him I guess. ❜

Begin_

Y/N's POV.

"Shit." I heard Maki curse under her breath.

"Correct. That's exactly what you're fighting like." I stated staring down at her. She simply just sighed, standing back up.

For the past hour or so, I've been fighting Maki to help her out with her stamina, agility, and flexibility. I'm not so sure why she wanted me to do it, but nevertheless, I just agreed.

"Maki-senpai.. maybe you should train with someone more.. on your level..?" I heard Megumi hesitantly suggest.

"Are you trying to say Y/N here is out of my league ?" Maki smirks and places her hand on her chest to show her honor. I simply just stand there adjusting my glasses and blades on my bow.

"Essentially, yes I am, but... not the way you're taking it." Megumi mumbled the last part of it to refrain from Maki yelling at him.

"Could you say that a little louder ?" Panda put his paw to his ear. Megumi stiffened and started to have a little sweat fest, pulling at his collar and clearing his throat.

"Maki, I am indeed out of your league." I interrupt the little teasing party going on. "However," I proceed, "probably not in the way you'd want me to be." I finish, still adjusting my bow, but looking up at her. She opened her mouth to say something back, but was interrupted by the sudden appearance of our teacher.

"HELLO MY LOVELIES!!" Gojo throws his hands in the air with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Hey, sensei !!" Yuji waves at him. "What are you doing here ?"

"I'm glad you asked, my sweet demon child! I am here to discuss the return of one of our fellow sorcererrrrrs" he sings the last word, almost as if he's trying to do some sort of opera.

"Huh ? The return ? Someone left ?" Nobara quickly asks question after question leaving no time to answer. "HELLO ? ANYONE WANNA EXPLAIN ?!"

"I think our fellow second years can explain." Gojo smiles, facing towards the confused second years, Toge, Panda, and Maki.

"SALMON." Toge jumps up from his seat with his arm raised in the air and his index finger pointing up.

"You know who ?" Yuji looks at Toge with an eyebrow perked up and his hand resting on his chin shaped like a check mark.

"Yuta.." Maki whispers. Gojo's smile widens and all the second years begin jumping around.