Ch. 18 | An Unfortunate Turn

triggers :: s word.

1.5k words, Enjoy!

❛ Tonight, we perform the danceof death

of death. ❜

Begin_

3rd Person POV.

"YUTA GET UP!!" Panda barges into the said males room. He groans and flips to his other side, jerking his blanket over his head.

"SALMON ROE!!" Inumaki shouts right after.

"OKKOTSU-SENPAI!!" Fushiguro runs over and yanks off the covers.

"Awe come on-"

"There's been an explosion!" He continues, Yuta's eyes widen.

"What ? Where ?" he sits up.

"Some building, I'm not sure, but the girls were sent on a mission there and none of them are responding !!" Panda explains frantically.

"Salmon!" Inumaki confirms.

"OKAY SO-" Itadori runs into the room. "Gojo-sensei said Nobara answered and she said she's helping Maki out of some rubble, but they're fine, just slight injuries."

"And Y/N ?" Fushiguro asks almost immediately.

"Nothing yet.." he looks to the side.

"I'm going." Yuta demands as he rises from his bed. He marches over to his closet and pulls out his uniform, swiftly slipping each piece of clothing on before rushing to his shoes.

"We all are, Gojo-sensei will be taking us there because of his-"

"IMPECCABLE DRIVING SKILLS." Itadori interrupts Fushiguro.

Everyone begins gathering their items and rushing outside to where their white haired teacher eagerly awaits. They all hop into the van, pushing and shoving, rushing each other.

"Have Nobara and Maki been searching for Y/N at all ?" Yuta runs his hands through his hair, stress and anxiety evident upon his figure.

"We're not sure, but they probably are if they haven't found her already." Panda reassures.

The dark haired male lets out a heavy sigh and shuts his eyes firmly.

Please. Please be okay Y/N.. I know you're alive..

He tries to help himself believe the worse hasn't happened.