NAPE KISS.

TOP TAE AND BOTTOM KOOK 🔞

Third Party Pov

Taehyung came to a bar as he was feeling exhausted to get some drinks, "That Fucker, what he thinks of himself?" Suddenly he heard someone shouting next to him and he started getting frustrated. "Who the hell.." He turned to see who the guy is and was stunned after having a look of him. It was dark in the bar but still a light was visible on his face due to which Tahyung was able to see what the boy looked like. God he looked so handsome and was wearing a sleeveless V-neck T-shirt, exposing his perfectly trained muscles on his biceps and his stiff chest. The way he was sipping his drink was making Taehyung think of something else and he thought of urging him to chock by drinking something else. "Are you having a bad day too?" Taehyung approached the boy to start talking. "Don't bother me, I'm not in the mood to talk" the boy said to Taehyung making him lost in his mesmerizing eyes, "Fuck I want those eyes to look at me when I fuck him harder." He thought and then "Hello?" The boy said again and this time Taehyung's eyes fell on his lips "I want his lips to moan my name when I bite his long neck." Taehyung thought biting his lips.

"I am Kim Taehyung" Taehyung introduced himself. "Huh? Did I asked?" The boy replied, he was getting annoyed by Taehyung's persistent behavior. "Can we be friends?" Taehyung said softly. "Do you know me?" The boy said rudely because he was already upset about something. "No, but I want to." Taehyung tried to touch his thighs. "All boys are same." The boy said, removing his hand and trying to see the person in front properly. He pulled Taehyung by the collar to get a closer look. "Fuck, but you're Handsome." The boy said smiling like an idiot and Taehyung began to smirk. "Want to take a closer look?" Taehyung asked about his handsome face. "Let's do this, anyway I'm very pissed tonight." The boy said and started kissing him right there, Taehyung was shocked by his sudden boldness but liked what he was feeling. "Want to go upstairs?" Taehyung asked about going into the room and the boy nodded, the bartender gave him a key and then Taehyung hold his hand and began to take him upstairs.

"What's your name, pretty boy?" Taehyung asked as he walking through the staircase "Do I have to tell you everything?" said the boy and pushed him against the wall. "but I want to know." Taehyung said softly. "Well, I hope you forget it tomorrow, it's Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook replied as he could not resist Taehyung's handsome face. "I don't think I can ever forget you." Taehyung thought looking at the beauty in front of him, they continued kissing each other again and then reached the door "Key, it's not going in." Taehyung said as he struggled to do too many things at once. "Shall I break down that door for you?" Jungkook showed off his muscular body and asked, "Well, I don't think it will be needed." Taehyung said opening the door. They kissed each other as they walked in and Taehyung started taking off Jungkook's sleeveless t-shirt "He got a nice body." Taehyung said, being impressed by Jungkook's muscular body. "You have a muscle kink, I can see." Jungkook smiled as he noticed a bulge in Taehyung's pants.

"Fuck, why do you talk so much?" Taehyung said and started kissing him to silence him. Jungkook began to unbutton Taehyung's pants and began to rub his hard dick with his hands. "You.. Ah" Taehyung started breathing heavily as he felt Jungkook's hands around his dick. "You want me so badly inside you?" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hair and said while kissing him on his neck. "Wait, I don't do bottom." Jungkook said suddenly. "What?" Taehyung said. "I said I don't do.. ah fuck." Taehyung moved his legs between Jungkook's legs and began to use them to rub his hard dick. "So he's a virgin." Taehyung thought with a smirk. "Do it for me, I promise you won't regret it." Taehyung said and pushed him on the bed.. "You really think you can use force on me?" Jungkook said with a smirk. "I don't know about force but I can do this." Taehyung said and took off his pants and hurriedly started coming over him. "SUCK" he ordered, almost sitting on top of Jungkook's chest, touching his dick to Jungkook's lips. "I said open your fucking mouth." Taehyung said in his deep voice and Jungkook suddenly found it so sexy that his dick hardened in response.