CONTROLLED BY YOU.

TOP KOOK AND BOTTOM TAE 🔞

THIRD PARTY POV

"This Jeon Jungkook, fuck he is so irritating." Jimin said when he saw Jungkook and his group threatening a boy in the boys hostel. "I worry about you sometimes." Jimin confessed, looking at Taehyung. "But why Jimina? I know how to deal with guys like him." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook from head to toe. "Fuck, why is he so hot though?" Taehyung thought biting his lower lip, then saw Jungkook approaching his side. "Kim" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and said, "Jeon" Taehyung replied in the same way, "Done bullying others?" Taehyung asked darely. "No you are left." A boy from his group said and Jungkook glared at him. "Oh?" Taehyung saw it and found it amusing. "Aren't you going to bully me? Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said coming close to him. "Tae, that's enough, let's go." Jimin said dragging him along. Jungkook started looking at him and Taehyung was also looking back at him too and suddenly he winked. "I get a gay vibe from him." The same boy spoke again and others tried to stop him. Jungkook suddenly grabbed him by the collar "Hyung, let him be he's new here." Jungkook's friend requested. "Get him away in front of my face." Jungkook said and pushed the boy to the side.

Moments later Taehyung came out to fill up his water bottle, "You're so pretty brave, Kim." He heard Jungkook's voice from behind. "Are you stalking me now?" Taehyung said making fun of him. "Aah" Taehyung groaned as Jungkook held his hand tightly to turn him around. "Aren't you scared of me?" Jungkook said annoyed by Taehyung's consistent behavior. "How can I when You look less scary and more hot." Taehyung said and tried to touch Jungkook's exposed neck but Jungkook stopped him by grabbing his wrist. "You hold onto so tightly, fuck this feels hot too." Taehyung said provoking him. "Are you really gay?" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung. "Are you not?" Taehyung said, signalling towards the bulge in Jungkook's pants. "What the fuck? When did this happen?" Jungkook thought feeling embarrassed, quickly backed away.

"Hey Jeon." Taehyung called out to him and Jungkook stopped. "Sometimes try fucking boys too, it feels like heaven, trust me." Taehyung said and Jungkook quickly started walking. "Well, I'm free too, just letting you know." Taehyung shouted and chuckled, then headed towards his own room. "He's cute." Taehyung thought of Jungkook's reaction as he lay on the bed and started looking at something on his phone. "Jeon .. Jeon .. Jeon. He said after seeing shirtless half naked pictures of Jungkook which he had uploaded on his social media account. "Fuck you're exciting me again." Taehyung said and lowered his pants, he was about to jerk himself off but he heard a knock on his door. "Who the fuck?" He decided to ignore the person who was on the other side of the door because of his by bad timing.

"Kim, open the door." Taehyung was shocked to hear Jungkook's voice at this time of night. "Is he here for real?" Taehyung thought and pulled up his pants and hurriedly went to open the door. "Jeon, fancy seeing you here." Taehyung said, pretending. Jungkook slightly pushed Taehyung to the side and started going inside. "Shut the door, I want to talk to you." Jungkook said it as a command and Taehyung did it. "Want to talk? About what?" Taehyung asked passing by Jungkook and sat on his bed pretending as if he was himself not suffering seeing Jungkook here. "What are you?" Jungkook said suddenly. "What?" Taehyung asked confused. "Why do you have such an impact on me, Kim? Jungkook said coming closer towards him. "What kind of impact are you talking about?" Taehyung said, looking into his eyes and biting his own lips.

"Fuck" Jungkook thought looking at him and grabbed his face. "Such long hair, beautiful eyes, long earrings and lip balm.. and you're a boy?" Jungkook said looking at every inch of Taehyung's face. "Don't you like it?" Taehyung said, raising an eyebrow and Jungkook suddenly felt excited and placed a finger on his lips to shut his mouth but Taehyung began to open his mouth and stick out his tongue. He started taking Jungkook's finger inside his mouth and sucking it, "He's crazy." Jungkook thought and put another finger inside his mouth, curiosity taking over him, it felt like Taehyung was sucking his dick. The way Taehyung was bobbing his head as if he was actually feeling Jungkook's dick inside his mouth and noticed Jungkook's expression changing like he was getting really excited.