MOLE UNDER YOUR LIPS PT. 1

Pov:

Jeon Jungkook's friend and roommate Park Jimin is a huge fan of famous actor Kim Taehyung and wants to meet him or at least get an autograph from him. Jungkook, on the other hand, is not at all interested in all these things, rather prefers to spend his valuable time at home and playing video games. What happens when a fan meeting is announced and Jungkook is forced to attend that and even get Kim Taehyung's autograph.

Third Party Pov

"Whoa, who are you?" Jungkook dramatically teased the other when he found him standing in front, dressed up like that. "Pretty, isn't it?" He said softly, showing off his outfit. "Pretty? Yeah why not." Jungkook nodded in despair. "What are you wearing?" He asked curiously, noticing what Jungkook was picking up from that closet. "Doesn't matter, I'm just gonna tag along with you." He answered casually. Jimin took a look at the other, still wearing the same big- oversized clothes. "Oh come on, stop being a lazy a.." He stopped himself from saying it when he got a death glare from the other side. "I was just saying that..." he started and passed by Jungkook to pick up some of his clothes. "These are goods." He gave him a pair of clothes and Jungkook just stared at him as he no longer had the strength to argue.

They reached the venue, "I still don't understand why you haven't brought your boyfriend with you." Jungkook said and suddenly Jimin's phone rang. "Oh it's him." He looked at his phone screen nervously and picked up the call. "Hey love, what's up?" Jimin started talking. Jungkook respects Jimin for having a partner and that too a guy but he still finds it awkward to hear them talking like tht. "No, I'm not going to any fan meeting, what are you talking about?" Jimin looked at Jungkook and Jungkook understood that he had lied to Suga Hyung before coming here.

"Where am I? In Jungkook's place, Yeah." Jimin said and after a while hung up the call. "Where are you..?" Jungkook started saying but... "Listen, don't hate me for this but I have to go back now." Jimin said suddenly. "Go back?" Jungkook repeated. "Yeah, Suga Hyung is coming and I.. just take Kim Taehyung's autograph for me and tell him that I love his acting." Jimin said running from there. "Fuck, I hate this shit." Jungkook spilled the words and looked around, suddenly he saw the poster of the "Famous" actor. "Kim Taehyung." He read it in a low voice.

On the other side: Third Party Pov

"Hyung, I told you I don't want to do this today. I have to go to Hobi Hyung's party." Taehyung said, blowing the smoke of the cigarette. He was about to take another puff when Namjoon took the cigarette from his hand. "Enough." he said sternly. "It's time, just go out for now." he said and took a pause. "And don't forget to smile." He completed it.

"Fuck, it's so boring." Taehyung was bored of doing these signing events as he was forced to act in these films, rather he wanted to break away from it all and do things like normal people like to do. He was fed up with these obstacles because of his popularity and now he has ended up sitting in his chair waiting for the fans to enter. Just then he heard the sound of clapping and cheering from the main door, he took hold of his pen with a sigh. Some people started coming in and he knew that nothing new was going to happen even today too.

"Let's just get over with this." He thought and formed a small smile on his face. He started signing those papers and had conversations with some of them too. Hearing the praise about his face, his acting, even his voice was not encouraging him as he already knew about them all. "Tattoos?" His eyes fell on some tattooed hands. He raised his head to look at the person in front. "Woah, what the?" Taehyung was about to curse at the scene when his eyes began to wander around Jungkook's visuals.