CRAVE FOR MORE.

TOP TAE BOTTOM KOOK 🔞

POV

Jeon Jungkook, a college bad boy whom people are afraid to even come around, has a softer side on his heart for his college professor Kim Taehyung. Whenever people are detained there is a 0.5% chance that they will be able to go to Kim Taehyung's class and that's what Jungkook has been trying to do for the past few weeks. Taehyung was somehow aware of this as he too had his eye on Jeon Jungkook from the day he saw him fighting like a hero with some other bad boys and that's how one lucky day Jungkook got his detention alone in Kim Taehyung's class alone.

Third Party Pov

"Good Morning Class." Taehyung entered the classroom and then noticed that there was no one but only one student present. He could not recognize the other as he had kept his head on the bench. "Hello?" He said tapping on the bench. "Dude, get the fuck out of here and let me sleep in peace." Jungkook yelled at the other without realizing who he was talking to. "So he finally managed to come here?" Taehyung thought and grabbed the back of Jungkook's hair and pulled him back to make Jungkook see his face. "Tae.. I mean sir." Jungkook stuttered to say and was lost as usual in the other's beauty. Taehyung slowly let go of Jungkook's soft hair, making Jungkook yearned for his touch. "You can do whatever you want." Taehyung said and started walking towards his seat, "Teach me.." Jungkook started saying a little louder, "Teach me something sir." Jungkook finished it, causing Taehyung to stop and look at him.

"What do you want to learn from me?" Taehyung deliberately tease the other. "Anything", Jungkook replied softly and then started closing the door, making Taehyung smirk at this. "Come here." Taehyung said and Jungkook hurriedly stood in front of him. Taehyung began to take off his jacket and then loosening his tie, he came right up to Jungkook, causing his heart to flutter. "Close your eyes." Taehyung demanded and Jungkook quickly closed his eyes. "Do you want me to stop, already?" Taehyung asked Jungkook when he started moving. "Ah.. no, don't stop." Jungkook felt Tahyung's presence behind him. "We're going to play a guessing game, okay?" He got confused hearing Taehyung's saying this. "With every wrong answer you have to take off your clothes." Taehyung touched Jungkook's shirt with his scale, "Should we start?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded rapidly.

Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and started touching his cheeks with it. "So soft." Jungkook thought and tried to move his fingers to feel them better but Taehyung stopped him. "Take it off." He said, tapping on Jungkook's shirt with his scale and Jungkook started taking off his shirt. Taehyung held his hand again, giving him more touches on his neck, around his collarbone. Jungkook then started to hold onto Taehyung's neck with both his hands, making him choke but Taehyung grabbed his ass tightly. "Fuck." Jungkook let out a moan. "Pants. off. Jeon." Taehyung commanded and Jungkook did the same, meanwhile he heard a sound as Taehyung was opening his zipper. "What are you.. Woah." Taehyung pushed Jungkook to the wall, his back facing him. "Shit, I forgot to tell you about the punishment." Taehyung said dramatically and placed his feet in the middle of Jungkook's lege and spreading them widely. Taehyung grabbed his own dick and started placing it near Jungkook's hole, hugging him tightly from behind, "How's this feels Jeon?" He whispered in Jungkook's ear. "Sir.. this is my.. this is my first time." Jungkook said and Taehyung felt a sudden increase of heat in Jungkook's body.

"Really?" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hard dick and started rubbing it on the top. "But you're one of the bad boys of this college, right?" Taehyung asked while rubbing his own dick on Jungkook's ass. "Or it's just that, you were always the one who put the dick inside? Huh?" Taehyung started talking dirty and tightened his grip on Jungkook's dick. "God... don't know why but I'm feeling more sensitive than usual." Jungkook thought as his dick twitch under Taehyung's grip. "Won't you punish me?" Jungkook suddenly said feeling impatient, making Taehyung stunned with his boldness, "Aren't you getting a little too impatient for taking my dick for the first time?" Taehyung said and slapped Jungkook's ass, the voice of which echoed around the class. Jungkook move his hand back to touch Taehyung's dick but Taehyung stopped him from doing so and turned him towards himself. "You want this so badly, don't you?" Taehyung said looking at a helpless Jungkook, "It's just.." Jungkook struggled to say something, "Sir please do something, I can't stand this anymore.. Ahh." Jungkook began to say as his dick started to hurt and some of the pre-cum drips down on the floor, "God, why is he so cute?" This sight was even making Taehyung's dick twitch too.