STILL INTO YOU.

TOP KOOK AND BOTTOM TAE 🔞

Third Party Pov

"I thought you're over him." Jimin saw Taehyung standing in front of the mirror and selecting clothes, but this wasn't the problem here that he was taking too long to select one. The problem was why his all clothes were black. "What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, looking at himself in the mirror. "Isn't black someone's favorite color?" Jimin asked clearly. "What? Whose?" Taehyung was used to wearing such clothes due to his previous relationship so he pretended and then chose a pair of clothes. "He doesn't even know how to lie," said Jimin after Taehyung left and went to get ready himself.

On The Other Side: Third Party Pov

"Hyung I told you I don't want to go to this party." Jungkook said not wanting to go to the place where his ex is also going to come. "You know this party is important for Hobi, so we must go and it's not like you have to talk to him." Suga tries to pacify him. "Okay Okay." Jungkook understood the situation.

In The Party: Third Party Pov

"Jimina It's very crowded here." Taehyung complained but started walking inside the hall, "Where is Hobi Hyung?" Jimin questioned and started looking for him, "I think he must be there, let's go." He said and started walking towards that direction with Taehyung. Because there was a lots of people inside, Taehyung was left behind and lost Jimin. "Great." He said getting annoyed. People started dragging him here and there because of the crowd and suddenly he stepped on someone's feet. "What The Fuck?" he heard the other's voice and turned to apologize to the other, "I am so.." Taehyung was about to apologize when suddenly he noticed that the person was none other than his ex-boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. "Park Jimin you're gonna die." Taehyung thought because Jimin didn't told him about Jungkook coming to the party. Jungkook was also shocked because he wasn't expecting to bump into Taehyung as soon as he entered the party, so he just left quietly from there. "What the..." Taehyung watched Jungkook walk away, "What was I expecting anyway?" He thought and started going to the opposite direction where he could not get bumped into Jungkook again.

"Where were you?" Suddenly Jimin asked Taehyung. "You... why didn't you tell me he's coming to the party too?" Taehyung asked angrily. "Who?" Jimin asked confused and Taehyung then subtly showed Jungkook to him. "Him? I didn't know." Jimin acted. "Don't lie, idiot." Taehyung said and hit his butt with his hands. "Ouch! It hurts." Jimin said dramatically and sat down beside him, "Does it really matter? He's enjoying the party on his side so you should enjoy it too, right?" Jimin said and Taehyung involuntarily started staring at Jungkook, the way he was sipping his drink, the way he licked his lips to not drop a single drop of alcohol and the way he moved a few strands of his hair that were troubling him. "Tae, you're staring." Jimin brings Tahyung out of his dream world. "I'm not." Taehyung said and took Jimin's drink from his hand and started drinking that in embarrassment. "Slow down a bit." Jimin said because he didn't want Taehyung to feel a burning sensation in his neck. "Fuck, that was so bitter." Taehyung said and picked up the water bottle from the counter and gulped that down in one go.

"Fuck." On the other side Jungkook was also looking closely at Taehyung and unknowingly gulp at the scene. "What happened to your shoes?" Suddenly he heard this and someone appeared in front of him, blocking the view. "Who the.. Hyung, it's you." Jungkook was about to curse, but he stopped seeing Suga in front and pulled him to sit next to him, then Suga pointed at his shoes and signal him to answer the question, "It's just.. Taehyung stepped on me." Jungkook said involuntarily. "WHAT?" said Suga, literally getting choked on his drink. "I mean he stepped on my shoes." Jungkook was embarrassed and explained the obvious. "Hey Jungkook, long time no see." He heard someone's voice and saw that it was his best friend, Kim Yugyeom, "You're here too? I didn't know." Jungkook said and stood up to hug him.