New Little One

TW: Mention of Abandonment, brief panic attack

Cami's POV:

"Hey guys, what's up?" I ask, we all just got out of our last classes for the day and luckily, it's Friday so we don't have to worry about much right now. Everyone is collected by our cars so we can make sure everyone is here and ready to get back to the house.

"Hey Cam, we are all thinking of going to the park if you're down to join us", everyone nods their heads at Tommy's comment. I mean, I expected it. Many of the littles have been begging to go and it's been a stressful week for all of us.

"Yeah of course, we should probably drive though because I am not carrying two littles back to my car", I see Marah roll her eyes at my words, but Dylan looks to his feet turning a slight shade of pink.

"I'm just kidding Pumpkin, I'll carry you anytime you want", Dylan turns a darker shade of pink as I continue with my slight teasing tone.

"Alright, let's get going, Madison here is getting impatient", Tommy, Madison's Caregiver adds in.

"Yeah, Okay let's get going" I get my car open, and Tyler gets his car open too. I have Marah, Dylan and Alex with me. Tyler has Madison and Tommy.

We get everyone in the cars and situated in their own seats. I turn around to hear someone crying? I tell Tyler to come with me to find the source of this crying. We walk through some of the parking lot and find a boy, he's in a light blue sweater, and he's pulling on his honey brown curls in a panic. Me and Tyler rush over to see what is wrong with the crying boy. I kneel down in front of him and ask him what his name is.

*Sniffles*- s-Sam"

"Alright, Sam. My name is Cami, and this here is my good friend Tyler" I made sure to introduce us both calmly, so as to not scare the poor boy. I look over at Tyler and we share a knowing glance, both of us have been caregivers for a long time so we know a regressor when we see one.

"Little one" Tyler jumps in "Can you tell me how old you are feeling?" He places a calming hand on Sam's shoulder being slow so as to not scare the boy. Sam holds up 2 fingers, and then slowly puts one down then back up and looks at Tyler seemingly with more tears forming in his eyes.

"Hey, hey now little one, it's okay you don't have to know, do you wanna come hang out with us, we are going to the park with our other friends?" Sam looks at me and I give him a reassuring smile. He nods his head and does grabby hands at Tyler. Of course, Tyler obliges and picks up the little boy. We made our way back to the cars; we only took two today because it was easier to do this morning. Most of our friends are just playing on their phones or working on homework in the cars, not noticing us with Sam in Tylers arms. Me and Tyler both agreed that Sam would go into his car because he has the extra car seat for a little to sit in. We get loaded back into the cars and explain to everyone what happened.

*Time skip to the park*

Tyler POV

I got to the park a little later than Cami did because I had to get Sam buckled in and explained to Tommy, and a regressed Madison. I saw Marah getting pushed on a swing by Alex, only one of the two being big still. Cami was sitting at a picnic table with Dylan cuddled into her side. Tommy got out of my passenger seat and went into the trunk to grab his and Madison's school bags, and the extra little bag I had. He came back around to get Madison unbuckled and out of the car to go and join Marah and Alex. I turned off my car and got out of the driver's seat. I can hear Sam whine before I shut the door. I quickly jog over to his side and open the door to see him close to tears again.

"Oh my, what's got you so worried little one?" I ask in a soothing tone while I get him unbuckled.

"fought da w-weft me wike fwends did", he stumbled over his words looking at me with a worried expression.

Cared ForOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara