Typical Day

Nobody's POV:

The day starts out as the usual. Cami and Tommy are up first. Everyone else is woken up by alarms and partners. Cami starts breakfast and Tommy gets everyone's shoes and bags lined up. On occasion someone will be regressed but during the week and in the morning it's normally not the case. Everyone gets ready for school and sits down at the table. They are all fed and ready to leave. It's always a debate on who will drive, normally it's Cami and Tyler, but on this particular day most of the couples drove separately. Only Alex, Benji and Garrett and Annie doubled up. Everyone says their goodbyes for the time being once they reach the school, only few of them sharing classes. After the first class and second, they have lunch. All meeting up at the same spot.

Cami's POV:

Everyone is here for lunch. We all packed something today because we had leftovers and extra time this morning with no littles. Dylan is on one side of me, Marah on the other. Sam and Tyler sit across from us Tommy and Madison are to the left of Tyler. Alex, Benji, Garrett and Annie are sitting on our right. I place my arm around Dylan as he leans more into me.

"How are you, love?" he just babbles out a response. We have around an hour until our next classes so it's okay for him to be little for a bit. I pull out a small container of animal crackers from his bag, opening the lid placing them in front of the boy. He starts eating them without hesitation. We all sit and eat for the next 30-45 minutes, talking about plans for the rest of the day and any upcoming events or clubs for school. The bell rings and we all start packing up getting ready for our next class.

Nobody's POV:

The day continues as normal. Everyone finishes their classes and heads either to work or back to the house. It leaves Marah, Sam, Alex, Tyler and Annie at home, everyone else is out working for the next 6-8 hours. It's a Tuesday, meaning none of the littles regress much during these times. Everyone that is left at the house decides on dinner plans. Tonight, the choice is to order a few pizzas for themselves and save some for the ones who are working. Homework is completed for the following day, and everyone starts arriving home. By 10 pm everyone is home and saying their good nights. All of the couples head off to their rooms for the night. Daily life is simple, there is a routine and it's easy to follow.

Rawr

Okay so, draftttsss

This will probably be posted once I've started school, the next couple stories will probably also be drafts. Also, sorry this one is so shortttt :(

Anyways, I hope you liked this one

Word Count: 491

Have a nice day/night/existence whatever it is for you

~Atriumphs