Caregivers need a break too

Dylan's POV:

Cami is leaning into me, and I am basically holding her up against my body with my free arm supporting her side. Me, Tyler and Tommy have been looking at each other silently brainstorming for a couple minutes now. I've decided to do something before Cam fully falls asleep on me.

"Babe, c'mon sit up now", I push her up and she seemingly comes back to her senses. Alex, who is sitting across the table, lets out a small whine and it makes Cami sit upright as she tries to make herself look better so as to not worry the little. Tommy gets up and grabs Alex right away, so Cami has no littles with her besides Sam who is now sleeping in Tylers lap.

"Let's go babe, we are gonna go up to the room," We have a shared room, me, Cam and Mar. It has an Alaskan King bed because we all spread out when we sleep. I have Cami sit on the bed while I go into the closet to grab her some new comfy clothes to replace the jeans and cropped hoodie she's wearing now. I ended up grabbing an oversized black hoodie I bought for her and a pair of baggy gray sweatpants. I give them to her to change into and she does it quickly because we keep our room kinda cold because we are all warmer sleepers. I got all of the pillows and blankets out of the way so we could both lay down and relax away from everyone else for a while. I grab the remote and get under the covers and I have Cami partially laying on my chest. I turn on a random cooking channel and we watch that for a bit before Cam falls asleep. I turned down the Tv before moving to a more laying down position to fall asleep as well.

Marah's POV:

I had just spent 8 hours of my day with my parents and older sister and I'm ready to be back home to hang out with my loves. I pull into the driveway and park my car behind Dylans because if he's gonna go anywhere he normally goes with Tommy or Cami in their cars. I walk into the house to see Madison and Tommy cuddled up together on the couch watching a horror movie. Walking past the playroom on my way to the stairs I find Alex and Sam playing together with Tyler supervising. Still haven't seen Dyl or Cam. I get up the stairs to our room just to open the door to see the two cuddled up in bed sleeping. I could tell how tired Cami was this morning so I'm happy seeing her asleep. It would not surprise me if they slept the whole time I was gone. I go into the closet to change before climbing into bed and curling up into Dylan's other side, he stirs a bit and looks down at me before smiling and closing his eyes again. Normally we don't get this side of Dylan all that often, so we always make it worthwhile. I fell asleep quickly cuddled into my favorite boy.

Alright folks

Just a little blip to add onto last chapter, because caregivers also deserve a break. Also, sorry this was kinda short :(

Word count:578

Have a nice day/night/existence whatever it is to you

I'm gonna start making just regular oneshots but I will still make some that have multiple parts as well.

~Atriumphs