New Friends

Tyler's POV:

So, I have some friends that I've known since I was about 10. They were our neighbors back in my hometown and they both went to a two-year college after taking a year between high school and starting college. I've kept in contact with them the whole time and today they said they can come over and hang out. They are just getting moved out of their apartment and we still have some spare rooms. We have talked about them coming to live here sometime and they said it would be nice. I've talked to Cami about it and she was alright with it. Everyone else said it was okay too, so we don't have to worry about that. They should be here in around 20 minutes, so I have time to get Sam cleaned up for the day.

"Alright Prince let's go get you into the bath," I pick up the boy from the floor of the upstairs little room, bringing him into the bathroom. I remove his clothes and put him into the tub.

"What color would you like?" I know he's gonna choose the blue one but he is feeling a bit bigger today and more verbal so I thought it would be nice to let him pick one.

"have gween dada?" I nod. I am a bit confused about the choice of green but whatever the boy wants. I place in the green bath dye, and he watches it let out small bubbles while the color spreads through the water. Luckily, we actually found a brand that won't stain skin, so we don't have to worry about any of them getting dyed from the colors. I grab a cloth with some soap and clean the boy. I get him rinsed off and out of the bath and into a towel. I have his clothes on the changing table ready for him.

"Let's go get dressed prince," I lift him up on the changing table and get on his clothes. A striped shirt and some black overalls. I brush his hair after towel drying it a bit more.

"There we are little one, you're all done," He smiles at me, and I finish clipping his paci onto his overall strap placing it into his mouth. He has decided he's old enough to walk today so I bring him down the stairs and place him onto the floor. He makes his way slowly but surely into the playroom with Alex and Benji-both of them being little as well-Cami is supervising of course.

"Ty? Garrett is at the door," I make my way to the door to find Garrett and Annie.

"Hey guys! C'mon feel free to come in. You can come sit in the living room and we can get caught up," I lead them into the living room and Tommy is playing with Madison on the floor with her favorite set of blocks.

"Hey Gare! Hey Annie! Wow I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," Tommy says, and it's true, we haven't seen them in person for about 3 years, only over the phone.

"Oh man yeah! We've missed both of ya. I hear you're both still in school. My parents would like to hear how you're doing," I laugh, and we continue talking for a bit. We talk about their trip here and a little bit about Tommy and Madison along with me and Sam. We talk about age regression for a bit and all of that. All together we probably spent an hour talking and catching up. I feel a small tug on my sleeve, I turn to face whoever it is, and I find Sam standing semi behind my shoulder but still so I can see his whole person.

"da?" He ends it with a small whine and lays his head against my shoulder after seeing the other two sitting across from me.

"Hey there prince, it's okay. This is Garrett and Annie, their dada's friends," I pull the boy down into my lap, so he's cradled into my chest. He just nods into my chest and Cami comes out of the room.

"Oh hey, I'm Cami, you must be Garrett and Annie. It's very nice to meet you. Alright Tyler, he is nonverbal and a bit younger than before, I have to get back to Alex and Benji. Very nice to meet you two again," Cami leaves just as fast as she came, and I understand the speed. Even with littles like Alex and Benji you shouldn't leave them alone all that much, especially with another little.