Scary Movies are not for Little Boys

Benji POV:

I've been living with the group for about three weeks now, the lease on my apartment ended and they all told me I could move in. I've gotten more used to everyone here, gotten to know everyone when they are little or big, and they all know me big and little. I've even been around little Alex, which honestly is the cutest thing. Currently I'm sitting on one of the loveseats with Alex in the living room waiting for everyone to get settled for our movie marathon. We have a movie for each couple picked out so there are 4 movies total. No one is little and all of the caregivers make sure no one is feeling fuzzy or in between little or big because we have a couple of scary movies. Me and Alex picked out Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom. Tommy and Madison have The Martian. Tyler and Sam have the second Conjuring movie, which is scary but not as bad as the first one. And finally, Cami, Marah, and Dylan picked Armageddon, which isn't really scary, just a little gory for some.

"Alright everyone, I've made a bowl of popcorn for each group I will bring them around in a minute," Cami always takes care of everyone, we all just asked for normal butter and salt. Cami, Tyler and Madison come back in holding their popcorn, Cami has two bowls, one for her and one for me and Alex.

"I think we should even out the movies so a scary one then a normal one, I think we should start with a scary one so we can end on a good one," everyone nods in agreement, and they start picking between the conjuring and Armageddon. It's decided Armageddon will be going first.

*Skip to after the first two movies*

Benji POV:

After Armageddon everyone was crying, the ending is quite sad. We watched the Martian second which is always a nice movie. Now we are on a break for ten minutes to get anything we want and to use the bathroom and make more popcorn for the next few movies. And I won't lie, I can feel myself growing slightly fuzzy at the thought of watching a scary movie next, but it'll be okay. Plus, I don't wanna ruin Alex's time, even though she said it was okay before if I didn't want to watch it and we could just go into the other room for a bit. I grab another blanket and some skittles before heading back out to the living room to start the next movie.

Alex POV:

I just finished setting up the conjuring on Netflix, I grab the remote and make my way over to the loveseat that Benji and I have been sitting in. Everyone else comes into the room, Benji included, he has a new peach colored blanket and a pack of skittles. He really only likes skittles or coated candies when he's feeling little, but I don't question it. If he was feeling little, he would have said something about it by now.

"Is everyone ready to go?" I question seeing everyone settled back into the couch and chairs.

"Yeah, we're good," alright Cami's group is ready.

"I'm actually gonna take Onny up to our room for the night, she slipped a bit ago and I don't need her watching any scary movies, and it's just about bedtime," we all bid our farewells to Tommy and Madison for the night, all of us understanding what he means.

"Alright well, me and Tyler are good to go," Sam, he's really excited for this movie. Kinda the last person you'd expect but apparently, he really likes this kind of stuff.

"Okay, I'm gonna start the movie," I press play and get Benji cuddled back into me. After getting through some of the movie, it comes to the part where the girl is in a room full of crosses that turn upside down and she is getting basically tormented by this spirit you could say. It's honestly gotten all of us a little rattled. I look down to see Benji with his face buried into my side with small sniffles emanating from the boy. While everyone else continues to watch the movie, I reach down to pet Benji's hair before getting closer, so I don't scare him.

"Hey Benny, it's okay Bubba's here," I whisper down to him, we are sitting the furthest from the Tv and our living room is quite spacious, so no one even really looks back to us. I pull him closer so he's sitting in my lap.

"I sowwy bubba, movie 's to s-scawy," my heart breaks that I didn't ask before if he was little or not. I feel terrible that my poor boy had to watch so much of this movie before I noticed.

"Oh sweetheart, it's okay, bubba is sorry she didn't notice you were feeling little. Do you wanna go upstairs and watch some cartoons?" he nods into my shoulder. I place him back onto the seat so I can stand up and gather all of our things. Tyler sees me stand and comes over quickly.

"Hey you, okay?" I nod and he looks down to Benji then back to me. He crouches down to be next to the seat to talk with Benji.

"Hey kiddo you okay? I know this movie is really scary huh, don't worry though Ty Ty will make sure there are no monsters here," Tyler reaches out to pat Benji's leg before standing back up and heading back over to sit with Sam.

"Alright Benny let's get upstairs and watch some cartoons," I picked him up and placed him on my hip before making my way to the stairs. I climb up the stairs and into our new shared room. There was a sippy cup of juice left in the littles room upstairs in their mini fridge, so I grabbed that after setting Benji on our bed. I get back into the room and Benji is still sitting on our bed watching the door for me to come back.

"How old are you Benny?" He raises two fingers and then puts his hand back down before flopping onto his back on the bed curling up with his stuffie. I walk over to his little bin we have in the room and grab the white paci with the giraffe on it that I got for him. I place it in his mouth and join him on the bed. I grab the remote for our Tv and put on Daniel Tiger for the boy. I look over about 20 minutes later to find Benny sleeping peacefully with his paci still bobbing in his mouth. Scary movies are not made for little boys.

Okayyyyy

So, what's up? I came up with this on the 17th but didn't write it until the 18th and now it's the 21st sorry 'bout that

I hope you liked this one

Word count:1167

Have a nice day/night/existence whatever it is for you

~Atriumphs