4.

February 1st, 2022.
Robert.

" Damn, one of these bitches got septic pussy." I scrunched my face up in disgust as the smell of fish, Mildew, and dead animal hit my nostrils as soon as I stepped into the dirty gas station restroom.

I stepped in front of the toilet and the urge of having to pee suddenly went away when I saw two long ass shit turds and a rat floating around in the toilet.

" And it's time for me to logout." I said quickly pulling my pants up and exiting out the restroom, " Aye I think y'all need an exterminator or sum cause it's a big ass rodent in that toilet ready to come up and bite somebody in the ass." I told the cashier before walking out the gas station.

" That's what I get for going to a gas station in the hood." I mumbled to myself hoping into my tinted G-wagon, tossing my phone and the bag of hot fries I finessed into the passenger seat.

Pushing the ' Push To Start ' button the engine roared to life, and my music resumed playing. Before I could pull off my phone began vibrating.

' Unknown Number ' flashed across my screen and I contemplated on answering, paranoia was real.

Fuck it.

" Hello?"

" Washannin, Robby, Rob, Robbiee." The unfamiliar but familiar voice said into the line.

" Who's this?" I asked trying to pinpoint a face to to the voice, I swore I heard this voice before.

" You already know who this is, don't think you safe outcha, Robert. You better watch your back." He said in a serious tone before the line disconnected. Instantly after that sentence I knew who it was.

" Shit." I cursed to myself slamming my fist onto the wheel as I quickly sped off and took a new route to get to my home.

King Von Aka Dayvon Benett one of the most feared and respected man in Chicago. It was no lie that Von was highly dangerous and was bout business but I wasn't no dumb motherfucka. Coming from a family of all gang bangers I have the knowledge of a street veteran and i wasn't afraid to go against King Von in a war, you don't touch what's mine.

Thoughts raced through my mind as my eyes stayed peeled on my rearview mirror making sure nobody wasn't following me home. I moved out my old crib that was located in the hood of Chicago, I knew that them niggas didn't have no problem finding that address. Von had plenty of connections so I knew I had to move cautiously.

Even though I was armed with heavy artery and in a ducked off spot, paranoia still got the best of me at times I found myself up all night observing out my bedroom window with my AK just incase one of them pussy niggas got the drop on me.

Turning into my neighborhood, I phoned one of my niggas name Hitta.

" Wassgood foenem?"

" Aye I need that nigga King Von gone asap."

" Hell nah, what's in it for me?"

" Im not giving yo fat ass shit but a burger."

" Alright then." He said calmly before the line disconnected making me huff.

Rob2

Fine, how you a grown ass man but act like a lil bitch? 40k if you get that nigga gone by the 10th, 15k anything later. You better go buy you a membership at the gym and some new shoes, witcho leaning shoe wearing ass, them tired ass air forces man.
delivered

meanwhile.
Durk Derrick Banks.
Lil Durk.

" Damn, Herb you sucking the shit out that strawberry. It's not some pussy chillout." I said with a disgusted face expression plastered over my face.