3.

11:21 am

My eyes fluttered open from the sunlight illuminating the hotel room, I rubbed my temple, from the pounding headache I got right now I can tell we had a time last night.

I yawned aggressively throwing the covers over my body stretching my arms before unplugging my phone off the charger and made my way into the bathroom.

𝐎𝐓𝐅 🖤

ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛᴡɪn🥷🏾
Y'all up?

ʙᴏᴏᴋᴀᴍᴀɴ💙
Nah we swimmin' with the fishes, ofc we up nigga.

ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛᴡɪn🥷🏾
Shut yo ass up before I beat the black off yo ass Booka you got an smart ass mouf.

ʙᴏᴏᴋᴀᴍᴀɴ💙
Beat it den, you fucking junkie. That's why you got bug eyes bitch & Ion care bitch

ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛᴡɪn🥷🏾
Ite pull up hoe room 203 bitch pull tf up

sɪsᴋᴀʏʟᴀᴀ
shouldn't y'all be throwin up or sum, you niggas wake up arguing smh 😭

sɪs ɪɴᴅɪᴀ
Lol durk come lay your ass back down. Anybody up for breakfast though?

sɪsᴋᴀʏʟᴀᴀ
Hell yeah, I'm in this bitch starving my head is pounding, I need some Tylenol.

ʙᴏᴏᴋᴀᴍᴀɴ💙
Can sumbody wake sleeping beauty Von up, Tell em we needa handle durk junkie ass

ᴠᴏɴ🥷🏾
Lol, y'all sum else but let's meet in the lobby

" You get in that damn backseat, Booka." Durk held the backseat door open for booka.

He jerked his head back," Nah fuck that, how about you get in that mfka." Booka pushed durk in the backseat of the Escalade and quickly slammed the door hopping in the passenger side.

" What the fuck is up with them and this backseat." I mumbled to myself shaking my head at the guys kiddish antics.

January 29th, 2022

" Alright, im ready." I gripped the recording headphones nodding my head to the beat.

" Ion play that, I fuck that bitch with a latex, I did a drill with a face mask, I wash my hands with the Ajax."

" HOLD ONNN STOPPP." Booka intervened making me mug him and take off the headphones.

" What Nigga?"

" Durk said do you want wings or pizza?"

I sent him a death glare," You stopped me because of some food? On king Dave ima fuck you up." I waved him off sliding the headphones back on.

" I don't play that, I don't play that, I don't play that, I don't play that, hold on lay down, i like that girl from the waist down." I rapped into the recording microphone, I gripped my glistening O block chain as I got more In tune with the rap.

" Hold on, stop the muthafucking music!" Booka intervened again making me huff.

" Listen, next time you interrupt me while I'm recording I'm gone hang auntie remember the one that work as a front desk lady at the northwestern hospital, yeah her I'll hang her up as a Halloween decoration on yo front porch you keep fuckin playing with me, alright?"

Booka threw his hands up in defense exiting out the studio.

" Alright, come on."

" Ion play that, I fuck that bitch with a latex, I did a drill with a face mask, I wash my hands with the Ajax." I gripped onto headphones getting into the rap giving this shit my all, this past month it feel like I been catching hell my shordy and unborn child got killed and I just found out a nigga I was calling brother was talking down on me.