7.

2 months later.
April 7th, 2022.
Dayvon Daquan Bennet
King Von.

" Durk and Pooh done died!" Booka yelled over the phone to Dayvon.

" Man, tell they ass get off the road! They can't drive that damn car!" Dayvon yelled at Booka who was in the other room playing gta online, with Durk, Woo & Pooh downstairs all on Group FaceTime.

" Dayumm." His thick Memphis accent flowed," Aye bra we said no flying bikes and shit, we ain't on allat flying cars, swimming cars we ain't on allat extra shit, we on hellcats, chargers, sliding cars, Bentleys, AMGs."

" Nigga, cars can't swim." Booka said making me chuckle.

" Cuh, they got all types of shit in dis bitch. We ain't tryna play wit all dat." He replied and I shook my head.

" Tell me where they at and i'a come beat they ass fa yall."

We played the games up to 1:30 pm, and everybody parted their ways as I had to prepare for my first show back here in Atlanta at this club.

" Mane that hoe kept dancin by me, I was finna kill me and her both." Pooh said as he rolled the last backwood of the pack.

" Quit playing hoe ima blow both of us up hoe, get out my face dancing before I blow both of us up ugly ass bitch." Booka mocked in Trell's exact voice.

We all bust out into laughter and continued to conversate smoking one last time.

" Alright den gang." I said dapping Pooh up before he walked out the door," My show at the club of diamonds."

" Alright. Me and Choppa gang Ah come through and fwu." He said and I nodded my head in response watching the front door slam behind him.

Durk leaned against the counter, folding his hands." You ever find out where that nigga stay?"

I shook my head," Everytime I get to the location he post on his story he don't be there."

" Mane he tryna fool yo ass." Durk said and I shrugged.

" Ion care twin, this nigga gotta go and he gon go asap."

" Boy ain't gone be runnin' for long, I promise you that twin." He dapped me up and I nodded my head watching him walk out the front door.

I turn to look over at Booka who was holding my Chicken salad from 81st deli in his hand," Can I have this?"