10.

Emoni Morgan

" Let em' get up, let 'em' get up." God said pulling me and my brother away from Adam and Eve.

Me and Quin caught our breathe as Adam & Eve stood to their feet. God soon sat back down on his Thorne with a bag of popcorn and sweet tea.

" Continue." His loud powerful voice boomed and we go to fighting again. It's like everybody wanted Adam & Eves head, God gave everybody turns to jump on them while he watched.

" And this for being disobedient and eatin' that Apple after God said not to." I said in between punches.

Dayvon Daquan Bennett

" Zamnnn these long ahh stairs." I said as I  made my way up the beautiful marble white staircase with a gold railing.

Ain't gone lie I had I had a big ass smile on my face, I made into the kingdom with God, where there's no sadness, pain, or sickness.

I hope Tooka and nem in here cause I got fa some they ass.

As I continued up the stairs, I heard Dead bitches by FBG Duck playing down below which made quickly turn on my heels and run back down the stairs to where the music was coming from.

" Daygon! Turn around and come back." A loud voice boomed making me sigh as I turned around and went back up the stairs.

" Yeah, that's what I thought."

" See, I was gone continue up the stairs but you wanna get smart." I said running back down the stairs.

" Yo hardheaded self, Dayvon Bennett you go back down them stairs you ain't coming back up. Yo choice"

" Why I ain't down there already? I thought all Demons go to hell."

He smacked his teeth," Boy you was on earth claiming you was an demon. You was a sweet lil angel in my eyes. Now come on up you got folks waiting on you."

I took a deep breathe before climbing up the stairs, they felt nevertheless but when I finally got to the top I was welcomed by big pearly white gates with calming music playing in the background.

" Dayvon Daquan Bennett, born August 9th, 1994 at 12:01 am."

" That's me."

" Welcome into heaven, enjoy." The unknown said before the gates began to open and trumpets began to sound, a smile began to form on my face as I walked through them.

I was greeted by an woman in a long, white gown. She took me to an huge castle where Troy, Big A and My father slick were residing.

" Pops!" I said as I ran into my pops embrace.

" I missed ya boy."

" I missed you too." I responded," I missed you so much."

" Dayvon what the hell you doing here?"  Big A asked and I chuckled pulling away from my father's embrace.