8.

2:30 am.
ryan.

" Hold on, grew up in that fire. He came out a slime he don't wanna talk cause you gon die." I rapped lowly.

" Mane we might as well pull off we been here for half the night." D-black said passing the backwood to me and I shrugged my shoulders.

" You know these rap niggas party all night every night." I said taking a long pull from the wood." They don't never go to sleep, you can call em anytime of the night.. yoo." I said mimicking lil baby voice.

He chuckled nodding his head," They lit like that, them rap niggas stay partying mane."

We sat in silence listening to Youngboy aggressively rap on the beat: Slime Mentality. Until we saw King Von, his manager, and crew coming around from the back entrance of the club.

" There they go!" I yelled pointing through the tinted windshield making D-black instantly start the car up. It was about 30 niggas in 3 different vehicles.

We made sure to pay attention to which car Von got into which was Mercedes Maybach S-class, he was with Booka & Durk.

" Wake D & hitta up." D-blacked Instructed as he began to strap up. I nodded grabbing my water bottle and turned to face Darien & Hitta in the back seat snoring with their mouths wide open and drool trickling down the sides of their mouth.

I shook my head as I poured water into their mouth's, causing them to immediately sit up and grasp for air. They instantly spit the water out and continue to grasp for air.

I bust out into laughter at the faces they made, they saw their life flash before they eyes. D-black glared at me.

" That ain funny that shit hit me!" He said taking off the wet shirt and hitting Hitta with it.

Hitta smacked his teeth," Mane if yo ugly ass stink bug lookin ass lanky ass homeboy ain't pour water in my mouf that wouldn't have happened!"

" Nah bitch you need to watch where you spitting at! You had all the time to spit the water out the window but nah you decided to aim it towards me you fat, bubble bass from off SpongeBob looking bitch, big bubbly ass bitch!"

They continued arguing back and forth, and I sat there closely watching the Dayvon's car. They sat there for a few minutes before pulling out the venue's parking lot.

" King von is on the move D, he pulled off." I said to D-black, but he obviously couldn't hear me because he was too busy arguing and yelling at Hitta while Darien was recording and eating some stale ass McDonald's fries he found in between the seats.

I smacked the fuck outta D-black," I SAID KING VON IS ON THE MOTHERFUCKIN MOVE, PULL THE FUCK OFF."

Everybody got immediately silent and D-black followed orders almost instantly without saying a word.

" Yall done made him mad." Darien shook his head and I rolled my eyes.

" I want y'all to listen to me. This a life and death situation yall CANNOT mess this up cause we only get one shot at this, alright?" I asked looking at all them and they nodded their head.

" Right, now we're trailing one car behind Von, Durk, and Booka. No security, no manager no homies just them three. They fasho are strapped but if we can shoot at they car and get em off the road we can engage in plan two."

" And what the fuck is plan two?"

" When we get em' off the road, we shoot they ass I don't give a fuck overkill all they ass." I replied," Ima make sure Dayvon feel the same pain I felt when he took unique from me."

" So uhm what happens if that don't work? What's the backup plan?" Hitta asked scratching his head." Shit I ain't tryna go on a suicidal mission I got shit to live for."

" You either do or die for this gang shit." I said simply," Make sure y'all strap up. D-black get us beside they car but don't make it too suspicious."

He nodded his picking up the pace and switching lanes and soon enough we were right next to King von.

It felt like everything was moving in slow motion as I rolled the passenger side window down, and instantly fired shots through his Driver's side window, I made sure to shoot the front tire too.

The car swerved a lil and he began to speed up, burning the fuck outta that front flat tire.

" I hit somebody fasho." I said smiling." Pick up the pace D! Get us close enough so we can start shooting at em frl! We finna T Up!"

D slammed his foot on the gas pedal, keeping a close distance on Dayvon we were bouncing in and out through traffic to keep him in our sight.

When we got close enough, Me & Darien hung out the window shooting through their back windshield, we dumped the 50 round whole clip.

We got back into the car to reload, and not even 3 seconds later Durk hung out the window with a big ass AK.

" DUCK!" I yelled as the bullets bust through the glass and out the back window, bullets kept constantly coming.

I snatched D-black's gun from out the cupholder and aimed at the driver's side and began releasing the bullets. I knew I hit Von someway somehow cause the car swerved once more, I also made sure I shot the back two tires out which made them crash into a pole.

" I'm finna crash!" D-black warned us moments before disaster, i braced myself for impact as I watched Hitta say fuck this and jump from out the backseat. He look like a big ass hippo rolling down the street.

All of sudden the car smacked into something hard which knocked me out immediately.