6.

later on that day.
Ryan.

" Here, hold him real quick." Darien shoved his 8 month son into my arms as he pushed past me into my house, causing me to smack my teeth.

" Don't be gettin' an attitude with me, I'm killin a well known nigga fa yo' ass." He glared at me," He not on my ass, he on yours."

I rolled my eyes slamming the front shut behind him.

He stopped and looked back at me," Oh and yeah, he need his diaper changed."

I huffed squinting my eyes at him," Motherfucka." I cursed under my breathe carrying Baby D to my guest room.

The smell of baby shit hit my nose making me scrunch my face up in disgust," Mookie go get that red bag with that hydrogen peroxide in it, oh Lordy Lordy."

15 minutes later of Ryan cleaning up green shit.

" What you young niggas talmbout." I asked stepping into the kitchen, relieved now that Baby D was fast asleep.

" Oh and Darien, whatever milk you giving that boy don't do it no mo." I gave him a stern look as I pointed at him," I mean it boy. His lil booty was stankin and it was green."

" Hell nah." D-black smiled a toothy smile displaying his golds," That milk be havin that poe baby stomach hurtin."

" His mama still be giving him that spoiled ass milk from her breast."

" How the fuck you know it's spoiled?"

" Do them chains hang low, do they wobble to the floor or whatever gucci mane said."

" What nigga? Gucci mane ain't said no shit like that." I said scrunching my eyebrows at him," You mean jibbs."

" Whoever said that shit." He said waving me off," Just know her tities saggy asfuck and they shriveled up, dried up ass milk."

" Aye, don't be talkin' bout yo girl like that, she had your baby." D-black glared at Darien and he shrugged.

" Ion give a fuck, that bitch not my girlfriend." He spat rolling his eyes." Bitch had me fucked up when she put her nasty ass period blood in my spaghetti."

I scrunched my face up in disgust," What the fuck. How the fuck you find out?"

" I knew something was up when I was tasting metal instead of spaghetti sauce. It tasted like I was eating rusted jail bars."

" Anyways dude." D-black dismissed the conversation," This shit ain't gone be easy. You know that right?"

" Of course."

" Alright, so I say let em' come to you." He shrugged slouching back in the chair.

" What?!" I damnear broke my neck the way I snapped it towards him," Boy I think you done lost your rabbit ass mind on foe nem."

" Right, you tryna get this nigga killed." Hitta agreed and I shook my head.

" Fuck you mean let him come to me? Bitch ima be coming to grave if I do that."

" You said you knew it wasn't gone be easy, you know King Von ain't no regular ass nigga and he not gone move like one either." He explained as he broke down his weed. He had a new strand in called ' Banana Cream ' and it was light green and difficult to break down. Ion know why drug dealers by giving they weed food names but hey.

" We can't just get his location easily and we can't just camp at parkway to see if he pull up cause he don't be there like that." He continued," That's why I say let em' come to you."

" Exactly." Darien agreed." This nigga von know what he doing and you can't be no amateur when dealing with a nigga like him."

" Wait, Wait." I said running my hands over my face taking in all the information I just learned," How the fuck would I have him come to me? Y'all know if I give this nigga my location, my ass if fucking grass what are you dumb niggas not understanding."

" But-" Hitta tried to speak but I cut him off.

" Shut yo fatass up before I throw a hamburger at you bitch."

" Alright, let's say we're in King Von's shoes, your girl and your unborn child life got taken away and you know who did it, what would you do?"

" Get revenge."

" Exactly." D-black said perching the perfectly rolled wood in between his lips, lighting the other end. He took a long pull before blowing out smoke and lightly choking.

" And I know that's what he's tryna do. Sooner or later he gone get the drop on you. Y'know von got connections all over this city."

" He not in the hood no mo though." Darien added." We inna Suburbs ducked off, so it's not gone be that easy."

" That's what I said, let em' come to you. Pop out and show yo face more. Von be onna gram he gone find you sooner or later but when he do, you gone be prepared."

" He don't even gotta do that." Hitta chimed," if Ryan Jamaican cinnamon stick lookin' ass would've let me speak, I could've told y'all

Later On That Night.
Dayvon Daquan Bennett
King Von.

I rushed out the small brick home with my hoodie over my head, and the bag filled with over 50k slung over my shoulder.

The police sirens grew louder as i rushed down the dark street with only a few dim streetlights lighting up the path.

" Ouu shit, my bad granny ain't no need fa yo' old ass to be walking this late at night." I apologized to elderly lady that I ran into and knocked her down.

Seeing the police cars turn the corner, I started running between houses hearing the police call after me. I wasn't going. I wasn't that far away from parkway gardens all I had to do was jump this tall gate.

I went into Gleesh's building and up to the fifth floor, kicking down Gleesh's door." Suprise mfka." I said tossing the bag of money at him.

" Boah, don't do that i thought you was the swat." He mugged me and I chuckled," Nigga was finna go out the window and shit."

" Count that shit nigga, that's like 50k." I said excitedly catching my breathe, plopping on the couch next to him." I'm finna buy a car."

" Get a straight."

" Nah, fuck dat I'm finna buy some guns."

" Get a crate."

" Shid, let's go to the club and throw some ones while we at it."

" No you ain't." Gleesh scolded and I rolled my eyes.

" Fuck all det, let's get that nigga Ryan gone." I said propping my feet up on his coffee table." I'm tryna get that nigga gone by tomma."

" Describe em' to me and I can prolly see what I can do."