Theory

TW: drugs

(Time skip to Sunday)
(Rheas POV)

There's a party at WWE network tonight. I wasn't gonna go cause usually I hate party's, but Damian asked me to go so I decided I would.

I woke up and fed my pets. We played a little than I made a protein shake. I got dressed to go to the gym and I went.

I spent about 3 hours at the gym and I maxed out on everything I did. After the gym I went and got to go pasta for lunch.

I went home and watched some tv while I ate. Then I showered and took my dogs for a walk. It was about 1:30 and the party doesn't start till 6:00 so I went to take a nap.

I woke up at 4 and went to get ready. I pu on a black suit and did my hair slicked back with gel. I took a few pictures and called Damian.

"Hey Rhea, are you about ready?" He asked. "Ya I'm all ready, and I'm on my way to your place." I said as I walked out the door. "Alright I'll see you soon." He said and hung up.

Everyone in the judgment day is matching, that was Fins idea. I turned on my car and drove to Damian's.

(Time rewind to 3:00)
(Pipers POV)

I called Bianca over to get ready together and she came at 3:20. While we got ready we talked about how I was liking it so far and if we were excited for hell in a cell.

I curled my hair and put on my dress. It's a tight white dress with silver sequins in a pattern. And I wore white heels to match.

Bianca had her hair in her normal braid and she wore a tight red dress with red heels to match. She also brought a red purse.

We took some pictures in the garden and then we got in the car to go to the party. When we got there, there was already a bunch of people there.

We walked over to liv and Alexa and then we got some drinks. Liv ordered a glass of red wine and Alexa and Bianca got red. "What do you want to drink?" Alexa asked.

"I'll take a ginger ale." I said. "You don't drink?" Liv asked. "No, I'm driving." I said as I picked up my drink.

"We'll then lest party!" Bianca said and we went to the dance floor. We sang and danced and it was so much fun. I had to go to the bathroom so I set down my drink and went. I got back and saw liv grinding on some guy from smack down. By now it was 9:00 so I kinda expected this. I drank the rest of my drink and went on with the party.

(Time rewind to 6:00)
(Rheas POV)

Me and Damian arrived at the party and we saw Fin pull up too. We got out of the car and we all walked in together. I walked in and went to the bar and Damian and fin followed.

I got a beer and so did Damian but Fin got a glass of whiskey. We went over to a standing table and we talked. It was about six thirty and that's when I saw Piper and Bianca show up.

I couldn't help but stare. She was beautiful. Her dress was white and it had silver sequins in the same pattern as my suit. It was tight fitting and showed all her curves perfectly.

(Time skip to 9:30)

I'm not one for party's but this was fun. We danced a lot and we drank. Nikki was making a fool of herself which was really funny.

But then I noticed, Piper was falling all over herself blackout drunk. But she didn't have any alcohol. I figured I could be wrong and I just kept an eye on her.

Then I saw her wobble out. I thought she could be going to the bathroom and she'd be fine. but when I saw Austin Theory follow close behind I excused myself.

"I've got to go to the bathroom." I said and I walked away. I shuffled through the crowd as fast as I could and tried to find Piper.

When I found her Austin had her arm wrapped around him. "Where are we going?" I heard her mumble. "Shh we're going home." He said.

"No your not." I said back. "I-It's not what it looks like." He said and immediately let go of her. She fell to the ground. "Really cause it looks like your taking a girl you drugged home." I said.

He sprinted away so fast it was like sonic. I walked over to Piper and picked her up. I carried her to her car and put her in the passenger seat. From the car I called Damian.

"Hay I'm taking Piper home." I said. He laughed and said "ooo is someone getting lucky?" I replied "no Austin drugged her. Im gonna take her to my place and take her home in the morning. I left my car keys in your pocket. Your also gonna have to take Bianca home." I said and hung up.

I turned on her car and changed the seat cause I'm not tiny like her. And I drove back to my place. I opened her door and picked her up to carry her inside.

Once we got in she woke up. "Where am I?" She asked still partially in a daze. "Hey Piper, your in my apartment." She tried to squirm and climb away but I set her on a chair.

"Calm down, you were drugged im just looking out for you." I said she immediately settled into the chair. She seemed shocked and just started at me.

"Austin Theory drugged you and was gonna take you home. I found him and took you back. I took your car here and Damian's taking mine. He's also gonna bring Bianca home." I said. She was still super dazed and loopy.

"Everything is spacey." She said "do you want some tea?" I asked. "I don't need anything from you." She said while looping off. I decided to make it anyway.

When I got back out to the living room she was blacked out. I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a t shirt.

I took off her dress and put the clothes on. I left her undergarments so I didn't see her completely naked.
Then I went to put pajamas on.

After I changed I went to the living room and saw her still sleeping restlessly. So I moved her to my bed. I grabbed a few pillows and a blanket and made my way to the couch. And soon I drifted off to sleep.
—————————————————————————
Hiii i hope you all liked this chapter

WC:1162