Please

🔥-gets a little heated

(Pipers POV)

This morning when I woke up I could feel someone breathing under my head. I sat up immediately and put my hand back to ketch myself.

The pain rushed through my whole arm and I let out a shriek. Rhea woke up and checked to make sure I was ok.

"What do you want to do today?" She said looking up at me. She was so beautiful. She was laying on her side and resting her head on her fist.

"Can we go check my apartment and grab some clothes?" I asked looking down at her.

"Of course we can. How about I get dressed then make breakfast while you get dressed. " She said as she sat up.

"That sounds good." I said and she walked to the closet.

She walked out wearing shorts and a tee shit with a baseball cap on. She looked outstanding. And I went inside the closet.

I decided on a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. I tried to put my hair in a ponytail but i couldn't. So I walked to the kitchen with the supplies.

"Rhea, can you please help me with my hair?" I asked and she immediately walked over to help.

"Of course I can." She said as she started brushing my hair. As she put my hair up I looked and saw the bagels she had previously been working on.

Once she was finished I tanked her and ran to put the brush away. When I came back the bagels we're sitting at the table with cups of tea beside them.

"This thinks amazing Rhea." I said as I sat down.

"You look amazing." She said as she took a bite of her bagel.

We ate our food and talked about what to do today. When we were Finished she took our plates and put them in the sink.

"You know you don't have to do everything for me." I said as I stood up and grabbed the keys.

"Then do your own hair." She said as she walked over and took them.

We walked out to the car and drove to my apartment. When I went to unlock the door it was already unlocked.

We walked in and the place was a mess. There was stuff scattered everywhere. I was so happy my cat was staying with Bianca.

We walked into my room and some of my clothes were missing while the bedroom window was open.

"I'll call the police." Rhea said. I nodded and grabbed a bunch of clothes and threw them in a suitcase. I also grabbed shoes and other stuff.

"They said cause no one's here they can't do anything about it." Rhea said as she walked back in the room.

I started to cry. It was terrifying to know that someone had been in my home. Rhea grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"It's gonna be ok, I promise." She told me as we swayed back and forth. After that we grabbed my stuff and went to the car.

"Do you want to get ice cream to make up for it?" I asked and she agreed. We went to a local place and got our favorites.

Then we sat in the car and ate them. We talked for a little while and then we drove around some more.

"Can I take you on a date tonight?" Rhea asked while we were at a stop light.

"Yes! I umm well sure." I answered a little too fast.

"Ok I'll drop you off at my place so you can get ready without me and I'll get ready at Damian's." She said as she drove me home.

When I got inside I immediately called Bianca.