Heart

(Pipers POV)

I woke up this morning and I felt my head rising and falling. I realized I was laying on Rheas chest.

I turned and checked my phone and it was 5:00am so I went out to the living room. I turned on a tv show and grabbed leftovers from the previous night.

I watched tv till about 6:00am and I decided to make Rhea some breakfast. I want to the kitchen and grabbed some ingredients.

I mixed some flower and eggs and sugar and more and soon enough I had cinnamon rolls. I grabbed the ingredients and started on the cream.

Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and ja head lay on my shoulder. I rocked back and forth and finished up what I was doing.

"Good morning beautiful." I heard her whisper in my ear.

"Good morning lovely." I said back still rocking back and forth. I washed off my hands and then I turned around.

I put my hands on her shoulders and she pulled me into a kiss.

"Im making you breakfast." I said as I pulled away.

"I see, you didn't have to-" she said before I cut her off.

"But you keep making me breakfast and I wanted to repay you." I said.

"I insist that you let me finish." She said.

"No." I said before she pulled me into another kiss. But this time it was deeper. She picked me up and placed me on the counter.

Then she pulled away and continued the cream.

"Rhea I was making that." I whined.

"Piper you have a fractured wrist. Let me take care of you." She said as she grabbed my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

I watched as she finished the cream and I snuck a taste when she pulled the buns out of the oven.

I tried to be sneaky about it but after she set the buns on the counter she walked over and wiped some cream of my lip. Then she licked it off her finger.

She put the glaze on the buns and put two on a plate. Then she walked over and handed me a fork.

We ate our rolls and then I put the plate and forks in the dishwasher. I then walked over to the couch and sat next to Rhea.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Be with you." She said next pulling me into her side.

"I want to get a tattoo." I said. I have a few medium tattoos but no major ones.

"Mmm what are you thinking?" She asked looking down at me.

"I want flower vines right under my breasts." I said as I lifted up my shirt to show her the spot.

"Why don't I call someone and get you in today." She asked while tracing her finger along my bra strap.

"I've got someone, I'll call." I said as I grabbed my phone.

I made the call while she continued to trace my chest and stomach.

"They have me down for 9 o'clock!" I said.

"Pipes it's 8:00 we should leave now." She said as she grabbed her keys.

We drove to the place and they took me in. They prepared the area and soon they started. Rhea stayed by my side the whole time.

She let me squeeze her hand when it hurt really bad and she distracted me when I needed it. She only left once and when she did it was to get us food.

The tattoo took about 7 hours and it looked absolutely amazing.

They gave us the stuff to take care of it and they gave me some Tylenol

They gave us the stuff to take care of it and they gave me some Tylenol. Then it was time to go. When we went to the car Rhea opened the door for me.

"Do you want to get donuts?" She asked.

"Oh my goodness, yes that sounds great!" I said as she turned on the car.

Then she drove us to the place. While we were in line I got a call from work.

"Hun I've gotta take this, I'd like a red velvet one please." I said as I walked away. She nodded and turned back to the line.

"Hello this is Piper!" I said into the phone.

"Hi Piper, it's Cory Graves. We were wondering if you wanted to join us on commentaries until you feel better?"

"I would love too! I'll see you guys next week!" I said before I hung up.

"What was that?" Rhea asked as she handed me my donut.

"It was Cory Graves he offered me to comment on matched till I get better." I said before I took a bite.

"Oh that will be fun." She said as we walked to the car.

The drive home was quick. I ate my donut and Rhea did hers. Then I fell asleep. I woke up to being set down in bed.

"Hey there sleepyhead." She said as she pulled the covers over me.

"Hey there lady, did you know your so beautiful?" I said.

"I mean you tell me every day." She said as she kissed my forehead.

"I want to be yours." I groggily said back.

"Any day hunny." She said. "I'm gonna make some dinner, you go back to bed." She said and she walked out.

So I went back to bed. And I dreamt of Rhea. She was holding my hand in the air. And in my other hand was a chair. And Liv was laying on the ground.

Meanwhile fin and Damian were laughing in the background. Then I woke up to the smell of chicken.

When I walked out to the kitchen I saw chicken Alfredo being served. We are our dinner and then Rhea cleaned the table.

"Did you mean what you said?" She asked looking up at me from the dishwasher.

"I've said a lot of things." I said back.

"Before you went to sleep." She said. I new exactly what she was talking about.

"I did." I said standing up and walking over to her. I put my hands on her shoulders and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"I want to be yours." I whispered into her ear.

"Gladly." She said back as she picked me up and pulled me into a deeper kiss. We stayed this way for a few minutes and then she put me down.

Why don't we clean your tattoos then go to bed?" She asked.

"Gladly." I said back ad I followed her to the bedroom.

—————————————————————————

Sorry this one took so long. I think this chapters pretty good.

WC: 1104