Late night

🚑-Piper
🔥- not very
💧-just a little

(Pipers POV)

When we got to the arena we waited for a while then  Shaynas music played. I went to walk over to the entrance but then I was stopped.

"You've got this. Remember go for her knee. I'll watch you." Rhea said before she let me go.

Then my music started so I had to go. I gave people high fives on my way down and I took some pictures with people.

Then I dove in the ring.

(Narrator pov, but kinda messy)

Ding ding ding.

The bell rang and the two women started to circle each other. Shayna made the first move by smacking Piper in the chest.

Piper grabbed Shaynas arm and twisted it. But she got out.

After about ten minutes of back and forth Piper was starting to overcome Shayna. Piper kicked her in the nose and then she kicked her in the stomach.

She was gonna get the tag but the Natalya came up behind Piper and pulled her off. The two started to team up on Piper.

Natalya held Piper down and Shayna stomped on her wrist. She stomped so hard Piper could feel a crack.

She screamed out in pain and agony. She held her wrist but the other women wouldn't stop. That is until she felt the pressure of Natalya off of her.

She looked up and saw Rhea throwing Natalya out of the ring. Then she grabbed Shayna and head butted her. She grabbed her and preformed her famous Riptide.

She then grabbed Piper and put her on Shayna.

Piper got the tag. But she was still screaming in agony.

(Rheas POV)

I couldn't stand watching her get beat up by two women. Then when j saw her wrist brake I decided I was done.

I ran out there and threw Natalya out. I then attacked Shayna. Long story short Piper won.

Once it was over Piper was sitting in the middle of the ring still screaming. I bent down and saw her wrist bent weird.

"Oh my god!" I said as I bent down.

"It hurts so bad!!" She still screamed. So I picked her up and brought her out the ring. I brought her to first aid. They said she would need to go to the hospital.

I took her to my car and I drove to the hospital. When we got there a doctor was waiting for us. He took her back and did x-rays.

Her wrist was broken. He brought her to a patient room and she fell asleep. When I walked in I saw she was asleep so I called Bianca.

"Hey Rhea I saw what happend." She said.

"Where in the hospital. The doctor said it's broken but he can't tell me how bad." I said.

"I'm on my way. Thank god you were there." She said and I heard the car start.

"Why where you there?" She asked.

"I had training and I decided to watch." I said back.

"Mhm so is that also why she was wearing your gear?" She asked.

"No, her gear was ruined so I let her borrow mine." I said.

"That makes sense. I'll be there in like 25 minutes." She said and hung up.

I went back to my phone and looked at twitter first. There were people talking about Piper wearing my gear and there were people talking about how I saved her.

Then on Instagram there were people editing us. It kinda made my heart happy. But I didn't want to admit it.

"Rhea?" I heard Piper say all tiered. I walked over to her bed side and she grabbed my hand.

"Hey Piper how are you feeling?" I said and handed grabbed a water for her.

"I'm ok, is it broken?" She asked then took a sip of water.

"I'll go get the doctor." I said and went out the door. I found the doctor fairly quickly and brought him back.

"Hey Piper how are you feeling?" He asked and I walked over to her.

"Is it broken?" She said as she gripped my hand.

"Piper, you have a partial brake in your left wrist." He didn't even get to finish his sentence. She burst into tears and started sobbing into my arm.

"I'll press the call button when you can come back." I said and he left. She gripped onto my arm and cried into my shirt.

Then Bianca walked in. She ran over and started rubbing her back.

"Did she just find out?" She asked.

"Partial brake." I said back.

"I want to here the rest." She said and I pressed the call button.

The doctor came in and explained that she would be out for 3 months at least and she would be in a wrist cast.

She cried for almost an hour. I held her in my arms and she cried. Then we were cleared to go home.

The nurse gave her some pain killers and we left. I took her home and she fell asleep in the car. And I stopped at gas station.

When we got to my place she woke up and insisted she walk in. I helped her inside and locked the door behind us.

She then grabbed me and kissed me. It was rough and messy like teenage girls practicing making out. I nuged her off.

"Piper your not right at the moment." I said as I guided her to the bedroom.

"But I want you." She said groggily as she took off my bra. (The one on her)

"Come on." I said and brought her to the closet. I then put one of my shirts on her and she took of my pants(on her). I gave her some shorts and she put them on.

She then climbed into bed and tried to get comfortable with her cast. I went back to the closet and changed into pajamas.

"Rhea.... Rhea..... I want you to hold me!" She said as I walked out of the closet.

I walked over and climbed into bed. She immediately put her head on my chest and drifted of too sleep. This was the most comfortable I had been in a long time.

Then I got a text from Bianca.

;how's she doing?"

;she's sleeping right now; I replied

;how are you doing?; she asked.

;I don't know, she kissed me when we got back. I told her we can't and she seemed really disappointed. I didn't want to take advantage but Bianca I really like her.; I replied.

;you did the right thing, what's she doing now?;

;she's sleeping. I want to tell her that I like her but I don't want to hurt her.; i replied

;you won't hurt her.; she answered

;yes I will, I fucked up my marriage, I ruined things with Nikki, and Liv reminds me every day how I ruined her life.; I said.

;those all take two people. Trust me Rhea, she likes you. Goodnight.; she said

;Goodnight.; I replied and drifted to sleep.

—————————————————————————
I really hate this chapter.

WC: 1179