Chapter XIX

I woke up, finding myself resting with my wings and Ratchet's servo resting against my back, while I laid on his chassis. I was still quite uncomfortable with everything that has been happening to me. I just wanted to be left alone, and for all the evil in this world to simply shrivel up and disappear.

I thought about everything that has been happening over the duration of the past several days. Unable to crawl out of his servo, due to my large wings, I shrunk down easily, able to crawl out from under his servo, before growing back to my normal size and flying out of there.

Flying out of the medical bay, I saw that there were several large hangers in the area, including the one I had just flown out of. Seeing the sun was already up in the sky, I sighed as I flew across the courtyard, spotting a few soldiers and autobots walking around, going about their normal business, as I went to the largest hanger of the several in view. Flying through the hangar in curiosity, I saw Optimus, Jazz, and Ironhide standing in there with Agent Lennox, Epps, and Fowler. Approaching them, I flew in and landed behind the three humans, startling them as I accidentally hit my metal wing on a nearby rail.

Shaking my head at my clumsiness, I looked up to see the others now all looking down at me. "I'm sorry. I'm not intruding, am I?" I asked, looking at them.

"No, of course not..." Lennox spoke up, looking at me. "It's just..."

"We're surprised to see you up and about." Jazz replied.

"Without Ratchet following you around. You have no idea how much Ratchet worries about you." Ironhide commented.

"Optimus...It's Maria. She's gone." Ratchet's voice came on from their comlinks, bursting out, earning a flinch as I turned away in embarrassment.

"See..." Ironhide exclaimed as he looked down at me.

"Ratchet, she is with us in the main hangar." Optimus spoke into the comlink.

"I didn't realize how much my disappearance worried him." I mumbled as I looked down at my feet. Looking up as I heard rushing footsteps enter the hangar to find Ratchet running toward me and scooping me up into his servo.

"Thank Primus." Ratchet cried as he held me close.

"Optimus, what's the plan? I am worried about what Silas and Albus have planned." I asked as I turned and looked at him.

"Can you explain to us what all happened to you at the time you were kidnapped? I believe we all would like to hear what happened to you, to figure out what we are dealing with." Optimus asked as he looked at me.

"I am curious as well, as to how you managed to escape." Someone spoke, entering the hangar. I turned and saw that many other Autobots had also come in. The one who had spoken was Prowl as he walked forward, with a red bot next to him. Then I saw Sideswipe and Sunstreaker standing nearby. Sides had worry on his face, while Sunstreaker seemed to try and hide his concern, as he had his arms crossed over his chest.

There was another red bot of the group who had two horns on his head. They had a short bot, who seemed to be one of the oldest bots in the group, he was gray colored, as he stood in a corner looking at me. Another large bot, he seemed to stand next to another one also large in size as they were both different shades of army green, one of them having guns and other things on him. I saw a bot that appeared to be as large as Optimus, also being red and blue, but he seemed to be different in his own way as well, as I looked at him.

There were still a few others that I saw, but as they all waited for me to respond, I sighed, as I saw them all curious about my story. "It's not a happy story. Infact, the second I tell you, I am certain none of you will let me out of your sight, forget Ratchet being worried about me. I don't even know how long it all went by, nor how long I had been kidnapped for. All I know is to me it felt like months, maybe even years.