round 2 [start] + active check

Round 1 results have been posted

Round 1 results have been posted. For any participants that have not seen their score and review(s), you may do so now.

All scores were posted, no matter if you get eliminated or not.

Those who are eliminated scored below 65 on their final score. Books that scored higher are moving on. If you are not tagged under the participants, you're not moving on. But, you're still up for Special Awards, so I hope you'll stick around.

This leads us into Round 2.

It will begin on June 15th, 12 AM (EST) and end on August 3, 12 AM (EST). It goes without saying that the schedule has been slightly altered. I will be more strict this round. I've used up all the extra time we had in Round 1, so that means we have to try and be punctual. If there are issues, DM me.

I will also be sending out messages to the judges individually with the new Google Form link.

Below are the new book assignments, with the eliminated books removed. It also has the next chapters of the books you are to read.

The judges and participants for Oneshots/Short Stories are also not listed below. They will be posted in Round 3.

Judges have changed slightly, so participants please give your new judges a follow.

I know that it's easy to just put the score and a brief sentence for why we gave that score, but please let's try to be more detailed in these next forms. These reviews are supposed to be beneficial for authors, so let's try our best to do so. I will be judging too.

Lastly, this will serve as an active check. If you've read this far, please inline comment a purple heart. This lets me know you've read through this part.

If you see your username below, inline comment there as well. Good luck to all participants and judges!

 Good luck to all participants and judges!

Judge: Kalapika1

Hyung-line Participants:
re-ika [A Pain of Disguise] - Ch. 6 to 10
strawberryiscream [Ruby Red] - Ch. 5 to 8
chilimomos [Popstar] - Ch. 21 to 39