FINAL RESULTS

The final results are here! This took much too long to finally post

The final results are here! This took much too long to finally post. I haven't been able to collect all the reviews yet, so I hope you all will be patient as I inline comment them.

Placement was really close and scores improved quite a bit this last round. Scores were so close to one another, literally neck-to-neck for some of them.

Also, please don't be disheartened if you didn't place in the Top 3. You all are amazing writers that are honing your talents, so I hope you all will utilize the reviews for your books in a positive way! And maybe, if you're feeling up to it, I'll see you in the next awards on this account.

Now that the results have been posted, prizes are to be claimed! Those in the Top 3, please PM this account for your prizes. Note: Interviews will be posted in separate book.

Participants, you also can PM for your stickers and certificates!

I hope you all will stay tuned for the Special Awards. They'll be posted this weekend so keep an eye out! All participants are in the running, so anyone can win.

Lastly, I want to thank you all so much for giving this awards a chance! Thank you to participants for joining and to the judges for all your hard work and reviews. Literally couldn't do it without any of you, so thank you for giving B-Side Awards life!

 Literally couldn't do it without any of you, so thank you for giving B-Side Awards life!

Maknae-line

In 1st is...

The Cupid Complex by 4everSherlocked | Final Score: 94.3

In 2nd place: Blue Eyes by user_thv | Final Score: 94

In 3rd place: Long Live the Queen by penpaperandbooks | Final Score: 90