Blast From The Past

CLAMP owns CCS, Amethyst Beloved owns Destined Love, along with Valentine Sweethearts, and White Day Darlings

----------

Differences: Amethyst Beloved's story showed Chiharu in Tokyo. The remaster has something else in mind. Another difference is that Amethyst Beloved's story had Sakura telling Takashi a seemingly farfetched story, while the remaster will have her openly tell him the secret. Also, Chiharu had both of her parents in Amethyst Beloved's story, but the remaster will house a dark secret. One more thing, there's a little crossover in this episode. I don't own that character either. He's just there to establish a crossover I made.

*Whispers to you* Team Arch, silly.

----------

Opening song: 'Catch You Catch Me' (TV size)

----------

Chapter III: Blast From The Past

~Odaiba~

It was a calm day in the Mihara family's new household in Odaiba, Japan. Mrs. Mihara just got off the phone with after talking with her old neighbor in Tomoeda, Fujitaka Kinomoto. The Mihara Family used to live there, but two years ago, they had to move after getting transferred to Odaiba. Overtime, Chiharu went from speaking her mind to shying away, as she wasn't used to the new surroundings. Fortunately, they still stayed in touch with the Kinomoto family.

~Outside the house~

Chiharu is heading back from her 30th day as a part-time plush toy maker. Her mother recommended for her to have a part-time job, as a way of "helping her with the surroundings".

Chiharu: 30 days and counting. I really wish they start shipping toys to Tomoeda. Sakura would love-

???: Hey, Chiharu!

Chiharu: *Turns to see...* Oh, hey, TK!

TK: How've you been?

Chiharu: I just came back from my part-time job. Anything happen on your side?

TK: Well, one of the guys from my brother's band suggested I should join them. I'm still thinking about it.

Chiharu: *Giggle* That'll be something. A middle school student in a high school band.

TK: *Giggle* Thanks for the image.

Chiharu: Well, I have to hurry back. *Runs off* Tell me how it goes!

TK: Okay. See ya!

~Mihara Household~

Chiharu: *Enters* I'm back!

Mrs. Mihara: Oh, good! Now, that you're here, I have something to tell you.

Chiharu: What is it?

Mrs. Mihara: I was just talking to Sakura's father. As of Friday, we'll be visiting Tomoeda.

Chiharu: Really?! YES! (Just like old times!)

~Kinomoto Residence~

Sakura, Syaoran, Tomoyo, and Eriol were discussing the Cuddle Card's clue, and after hearing from her father that Chiharu is coming to visit, Sakura realized something.

Sakura: Isn't Chiharu a friend of from the past?

Tomoyo: *!* Of course!

Syaoran: Maybe, that means... he... could the boy that can counteract the card?

Eriol: Only one way to find out.

{Friday}

The day has finally come. Mrs. Mihara and Chiharu had arrived. After a big welcome from the Kinomoto family, Sakura and Chiharu told each other what happened over the past 2 years. Shortly thereafter, they came up with a simple idea.