Finishing The Puzzle

CLAMP owns CCS, Amethyst Beloved owns Destined Love, along with Valentine Sweethearts, and White Day Darlings

----------

(Destined Love Arc finale)

----------

Chapter VIII: Finishing The Puzzle

----------

{December (1)}

~Tomoeda Junior High~

As the snow fell upon Tomoeda, the four couples are planning on what to do for Christmas.

Sakura: Has anyone got any plans for Christmas?

Chiharu: Takashi and I are heading to Odaiba for Christmas. I thought maybe I can show him around.

Kai: I've been inviting people over to my place for a Christmas party.

Tomoyo: I'll be spending Christmas Eve at Eriol's.

Takashi: What about you, Sakura?

Sakura: Haven't really thought of anything. I know Meiling's coming over. Maybe, Syaoran could-

Before she finish, Masaru jumped out of nowhere with a snowball in his hand.

Masaru: *In a commentator-like tone while running in circles like crazy* Oh, boy! Look at him! He breaks free! Run, buddy, run! He's looking for the enemy! It's a play-action pass! He's deep in the pocket, but he can't find the enemy! He's covered! *Stops running and points at Kai* THERE HE IS! HE'S IN THE OPEN! He's broken clear!

*Taiji, Kaoru, Naoko, and 4 others popped out with snowballs in their hands*

Masaru: He throws the ball! And...!

Kai: *Screams his head off, as he gets bombarded with snowballs*

Masaru: HE'S STILL GOT IT! AH HA HA HA!

Kai: *Gets back slowly with an annoyed look on his face, and makes a snowball* Oh, it's so on, big buddy.

In response, Sakura and her group start to have a snowball fight with Masaru and his group.

{Afterwards}

~Kinomoto Residence~

When Sakura got back, she got a call from the Li Clan in Hong Kong. They told her about a family issue that required Syaoran. Sakura understood, but she's worried about spending Christmas by herself.

Fujitaka: Don't worry, Sakura. I'm sure Syaoran will come back in time for Christmas.

Yukito: He'll be back here before we know it.

Touya: That is if what he has to do doesn't take long. (Which I hope it does.)

Sakura: *Realizes what they were saying has a point* You're right.

{December 25 (12:37 AM)}

At last, Syaoran came back just in time for Christmas. Sakura was hosting a special Christmas party of her own and everyone was there. Sakura gave Syaoran a picture frame with a picture of the two of them at the amusement park where they had their first reunion, while he gave her a doll version of herself dressed in the outfit that she wore when they captured the Hope Card.

Syaoran: The doll was really made by mother, but at least, I came up with the idea.

Sakura: As long as it's from you, I love it.

Suddenly, something caught their attention: Kero was outside with a glowing card.

Sakura: *Quickly pulls Syaoran outside and meets up with the two* Is this it? The last card?

Kero: *Nods* Why don't you introduce yourself?

The card took the form of a 20-year-old male wearing a formal red and black tuxedo complete with a white bow tie and a black top hat.

???: Greetings! I am the Romance Card! The ringleader behind all of your adventures!

Sakura: You've been creating these riddles?

Romance: Why of course! Now that you've captured them, there's no need to capture me. You've done very well. *Transforms into his card form*

Sakura: *Grabs the Romance Card* Wow.

Syaoran: Well, that's it. The final piece of the puzzle.

Sakura: And a perfect way to end off the year.

They head back inside, knowing that their adventure had finished, but they hope that a new one would begin.

----------

Ending song: 'Catch You Catch Me' (AmaLee)

----------

AmethystBeloved's Reviews:

"It was fun to see your addition to the snowball fight! Awww, another doll for Sakura's collection. Ahhh! It's the Romance Card! I know that you mentioned that he was going to make an appearance after my Chapter 4 was cut from your remastered version, but since I read that back in June, I've completely forgotten about that until now." - DeviantArt Review.

"Wow, major edits here. A little bit of padding was added to the snowball scene, but as expected, the intimacy was totally skipped over. The Decision Card didn't make the cut, but instead the Romance Card took it's place and it's always fun to see that spirit." - Blogspot Review.