An Unorthodox Reunion

CLAMP owns CCS, Amethyst Beloved owns Destined Love, along with Valentine Sweethearts, and White Day Darlings

----------

Differences: Amethyst Beloved had an extra chapter in between two Chiharu-Yamazaki chapters. The remaster will not have that, but by the finale of this arc, it will have the same card that appeared in that chapter (which means the remaster will not have the card that appears in the final chapter of Destined Love). Also, I've made a special storyline for Takashi based around a chapter from the very famous CCS fanfic by Wish-Chan, The New Trials.

----------

Opening song: 'Catch You Catch Me' (TV size)

----------

Chapter 4: An Unorthodox Reunion

----------

~Old Mihara Residence~

*Rain is falling*

A month has passed since Chiharu's last visit to Tomoeda. Takashi Yamazaki, now living on his own, was sitting on his bed in his room in what used to be the house of the one family that brought him in as a kid after his parents broke up. He couldn't stop thinking about the one night where Sakura revealed her magic powers to him.

Takashi: So, people born with magic powers can use magic... I wonder if...

*Tap-tap-tap*

Takashi heard knocking, and turned to the window, only to see nothing, until a lightning bolt stroke, revealing a dripping wet...

Takashi: Ch-Chiharu! *Grabs his umbrella and rushes out the door*

Having rushed outside, Takashi finds Chiharu, obviously wet from the rain, prompting himself to bring her in. After bringing Chiharu into his room, Takashi gave her some of the clothing he was planning on sending to her at one point.

Takashi: What are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be in Odaiba?! Does your mother know?! She's gonna be-

Chiharu: *She hushes Takashi by putting her finger on his lips* Sorry. It's just that... Tomoeda is my real home. It's where I really belong.

Takashi: But what about-

Chiharu: I left a letter for her. She'll understand.

Takashi decided not to go against Chiharu's choice. If it's what she wanted, then he might as well cope with it instead of arguing with her.

Chiharu: *Lets out a loud yawn* The plane ride kind of wore me out.

Takashi: ... *Smiles a little* Then, why don't we get some sleep?

{The next morning}

Chiharu: *Wakes up* Morning already? *Turns to see a sleeping Takashi* (I guess this is what it feels like when I marry him.)

Takashi: *Wakes up* Ugh... *Turns to Chiharu*

Chiharu: Morning, Takashi.

Takashi: Morning... Chiharu. *Yawns* Aside from waiting for your mother, what should we do today?

Chiharu: After what happened last night, I've been thinking. Why don't we go to where we had our previous reunion?

Takashi: The... park?

~The park~

The two were sitting on a bench in the same spot where the reunited, which seemed secluded right now. Chiharu was enjoying every minute of her trip to Tomoeda. There was nothing she liked more than being with Takashi. Still, it looked as if he was struggling to tell her something, but a part of him was holding him back.