How To Shatter A Heart

CLAMP owns CCS, Amethyst Beloved owns Destined Love, along with Valentine Sweethearts, and White Day Darlings

----------

Differences: Starting in a future episode, I'm going to give the card that appears in this chapter, and the card from Episode 2, false appearances and aliases. In CCS, Yue The Judge has a false appearance and alias: Yukito Tsukishiro. So, why don't we try that on a card? Also, slight modification on the situation.

----------

Opening song: 'Catch You Catch Me' (TV size)

----------

Chapter VI: How To Shatter A Heart

----------

{September}

~Outside the bookstore~

September was moving along, and Tomoyo was trying to find a Christmas gift for Eriol. However, when she turned to the bookstore entrance, she saw something she shouldn't have: Naoko was in Eriol's arms, laughing.

Tomoyo: (Is Eriol...?) *Snaps out of it* (No. He wouldn't cheat on me.) *Walks off*

~Another part of the city~

Eriol: *Rushing back to his house* I hope I don't bump into Tomoyo. All I did was help Naoko from- *Notices something* What...?

Eriol noticed his new friend, Taiji Yoshimoto, making out with a girl, but what shocked him was that the girl was Tomoyo! At that point, he just snapped, and punched Taiji in the face, bruising him, causing him to break away from Tomoyo, and flee as fast as his shaky legs could take him.

Eriol: You better run, Yoshimoto!

Tomoyo: *Annoyed* Why did you do that for?!

Eriol: *?* (What?) *Turns to Tomoyo* I was only looking out for you. What? You can take care of yourself now?

Tomoyo: *Slaps Eriol in the face, bruising him somehow* If that's what you call "looking out for me", then I want no part of It! We're officially through, Eriol Hiiragizawa! *Storms off*

Eriol: *Nursing his bruised spot* ... Well, whatever floats your boat... Daidouji.

~Syaoran's house~

Sakura was on the phone with Syaoran about the situation between Tomoyo and Eriol after getting a frantic call from Tomoyo about Eriol ignoring her.

Sakura (Through the phone): Something isn't right.

Syaoran: I know. Eriol wouldn't do that to Tomoyo.

Taiji: WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT ERIOL DID TO TOMOYO?! ALL I CARE ABOUT IS HIM PUNCHING ME IN THE FACE!

Kaoru: *Struggling to keep the ice pack on Taiji's bruised spot* Will you hold still?!

Sakura (Through the phone): Is that Taiji?

Syaoran: ... Yeah.

Sakura (Through the phone): Why is he yelling?

Syaoran: Apparently, Eriol punched him in the face, and somehow, he got deaf.

Taiji: YES! EXACTLY! I CAN BARELY HEAR MYSELF! AND I CAN ONLY COMMUNICATE BY YELLING ALL THE TIME! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RECEIVE A PUNCH THAT'S INCREDIBLY HARD!

Kaoru: *In Taiji's ear* Your own body isn't meant for fighting. You said it yourself. You prefer music.

Taiji: I KNOW! I'M A DANCER, NOT A FIGHTER!

Syaoran: ... (I wonder when we should tell them.) I'll be right over, Sakura. We'll come up with something. *Hangs up* Kaoru, watch the house. *Exits*

Kaoru: Okay.