chapter 2

3.5k words

smut warning.

While unloading suitcases and gathering Sumire's toys, your loving and great husband had driven you and your son to a small resort where you planned to spend time together, But in reality, you were forced to come with the man who gave you mixed fe...

While unloading suitcases and gathering Sumire's toys, your loving and great husband had driven you and your son to a small resort where you planned to spend time together, But in reality, you were forced to come with the man who gave you mixed feelings every day because of his actions.

He invited you to his business trip, hoping to settle yesterday's big fight. The truth is that you really didn't want to be here. For what reason? To be completely ignored by your supposedly "amazing husband".

After letting out a small sigh, you recomposed yourself so Satoru wouldn't think anything was wrong. Satoru's presence made you feel disgusted after discovering something that you didn't want to know.

"Would you mind carrying Sumire to the room?" Your voice was monotonous as you stared into his eyes with no expression on your face. After raising one eyebrow, he sighed and tried to convince you that this was the right thing to do for you both.

Though you hated the idea of being rude to Satoru, you couldn't help yourself. You felt mentally exhausted from experiencing so many emotions at once.

With a small sigh, he nodded. The only thing you wanted right now was a cold shower by yourself. Ever since the fight Satoru had become more soft. He began coming home more early and giving you numerous kisses along the day. You suspected that he had felt guilty of the fight.

"Hello Good morning, reservation for the penthouse suite under the name Satoru Gojou." Satoru began holding your hand and interlocking fingers, slowly rubbing your thumb with his thumb as well. You decided to quickly retreat your hand.

Observing your surrounding you were truly impressed. The hotel, A fancy hotel had luxurious amenities and services. It had opulent decor, with plush furniture and marble floors.

The walls were adorned with exquisite artwork and the floors were covered with luxurious carpets. The lighting is subdued and created a peaceful and calming atmosphere. You felt safe in this hotel for some reason.

"Ah yes, sorry for the wait Mr and Mrs Gojou, you're room will be on the top floor to the left of the elevator exit, if you'd like to see what else the hotel offers here's a bar code you can scan. Enjoy your stay!" Giving both you and Satoru a smile she continued attending the rest of the hotel guest.

"Your boss really went out, huh?" You said as you fixed Sumire's hair, admiring the beauty of your son.

He's really a beauty, a perfect combination of you and Satoru. Your precious child. Your mother, who disapproved of your marriage and pregnancy, still loves Sumire. He represents a true miracle because when you and Satoru had sex, you forgot to take your plan B.

You were scared at the time because you were always very careful with Satoru, especially when you have Intercourse. This was difficult because you had just graduated from highschool and had no idea where your future would lead. "Did you forget I was promoted? Im the boss now" He said while pushing the elevator buttons.