chapter 4

P.s excuse my writing here im too tired to edit it lol

s excuse my writing here im too tired to edit it lol

Opening the door you couldn't believe it. Grabbing all your belongings you silently sobbed.

He actually cheated.

The man you desired and loved every single day had cheated on you and had felt zero remorse. All you could feel was abhorrent towards your husband. Even calling him your husband was bad enough.

Walking into the house you could feel the coldness. Sighing you could slightly see your breath. Initially, you called yourself crazy for thinking Satoru might love someone else.

You couldn't believe he did that to you. In spite of everything, you desperately wanted this marriage to work. Not being able to believe what your own eyes saw you tried pinching yourself, trying to see if you were dreaming.

Hoping this was nothing more than a dumb dream and that you awoke to your husband hugging you tightly. Unfortunately to your demise this wasn't a dream. This was the harsh reality, a reality you couldn't seem to accept no matter what.

In a state of sadness and anger, you felt like you had been punched in the stomach. You felt totally dismayed. All you could do was sob. It felt like you had been stabbed in the throat. Did he fall out of love so long ago? She was everything you weren't.

She had beautiful long brown hair, her eyes were a dazzling shade of hazel. She was tall and slim, she had a beautiful figure and her curves were literally perfect.

She had the most beautiful smile you've ever seen. It broke your heart knowing that Satoru left you for an amazing person. What a sight for sore eyes you thought. You weren't even half as pretty as she was.

You loved him so much you just couldn't let go.  Satoru was and is your husband but it hurt you so much. Did the 4 years of marriage mean nothing to him? Did all the memories you created together mean absolutely nothing???

Opening the bedroom door you were hit with a wave of sadness. Seeing your cute little stuffed animal that Satoru had won in those stupid carnival games, breaking your heart every more.

The excruciating silence that made you feel empty and alone. Just remembering seeing him so happy left you with a sore heart and tightened chest. Tears streamed down your face as your cries echoed through the room.

You felt your heart breaking with each sob that left your lips, and your tears seemed to never stop flowing. The sound of your cries were so loud and powerful that it seemed to fill the entire room.

You were such a mess. It felt like your whole world came down crashing on you. Your once husband had fell in love with another woman. Despite your attempt to save this stupid marriage that couldn't be saved to begin with left you dumb-founded. Your doleful eyes continued to sob as you remembered all the good times you spent with your husband.