The day my life became complete.

"Harry, why are you getting another tattoo?" you asked, as your boyfriend entered the tattoo shop, for the 10th time this week.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Trust me (Y/N), it's for something special."

You pouted like a little kid, who didn't get their candy on Halloween, causing Harry to break into fits of giggles. Very manly giggles if you must add.

"Okay, you wait here, and I'll be back in an hour." and with that, he went into the tattoo artist's office.

Exactly an hours later, Harry returned with a huge bandage wrapped around his bicep. You jumped out of your seat and engulfed the curly haired boy in a hug.

"Can I see it?"

He grinned and shook his head. I'll show you on our date, but we have to go home and change first.

---------------------------

After getting ready, Harry insisted you guys go to the beach for your date. Throughout the entire ride, you tried to read Harry's mind.

What is today? It's not anyone's birthday, or anniversary.. what can be so special about that tattoo?

After for what seemed like hours, he finally pulled up in the driveway of the beach. You abruptly ambled to the shore, only to be greeted by a table for two.

The view was magnificent. The small amount of sunlight shone down onto the table, exposing the beautiful candles and the entrees placed on top.

The waves were active, making a very peaceful sound as the water splashed against the barren shore.

The skies were orange and yellow, as the sun began to set.

It was truly beautiful.

Harry led you to the table, and being the gentleman he is, he pulled out a chair for you. After eating a wonderful dinner, which consist of stake and mash potatoes, the two of you walked along the edge of the shore.

"Hey (Y/N), can I ask you a question?"

You turned your attention to the boy in front of you and nodded slightly, interested in what he has in mind.

"Have you ever thought about.. us.. .and uhm.. our future?"

A small smile made it's away across your face as you remembered all the restless nights where you pictured your wedding and life with Harry. You didn't really know how to answer without sounding like a love sick school girl.

It's not like you can say, yes Harry, I dream about it every night because i'm addicted to you.

"Yeah, I did." you replied, unsure if that's the right answer.

"So if I were to ask you to marry me, you would say yes?"

Your heartbeat quickened but you tried to remain calm,

"I hope that's not your idea of a proposal Styles." you smirked.

He chuckled deeply and shook his head.

"No, but this is."

He dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out a black velvet box before getting down on one knee.

"(Y/N), I love you, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I have since we met, because when I saw you, I knew you were the one, the one I want to grow old with, the one I want to have a family with, and the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. So, (yourfullname) will you marry me?"

You couldn't contain your excitement.

"YES YES YES!"

Harry grinned in victory and quickly slipped the beautiful ring in your finger before pressing his lips gently against yours.

After 5 minutes of kissing, you broke the kiss and gazed at the bandage on his bicep.

"So what does your tattoo say?"

He slowly peeled off the bandage revealing the ink.

It was today's date, followed by the words that made you melt.

"The day my life became complete" 

-----------------------------------

A/N: thanks for reading! feedback/comments/suggestions?(: