10. Girlfriend Yang x Male Reader x Jealous Emerald (3/3) (LEMON)

Warning! This part contains sexual content, so READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

- Cover art by Koyorin -

- Activating back-up files -

- Loading Story -

- Story Name: S T O L EN - L O V E -

- Universe: R W B Y -

- Crossover: N O N E -

- World: R E M N A N T -

- Location: B E A C O N - A C A D E M Y -

- POV: Yang -

Glynda: "Right, Miss Xiao Long, you remember what to do?"

Yang: "I do, Professor. . . I hope this works"

Glynda: "It will, now quickly hide behind the corner" she orders before fixing her glasses as she walks towards Emeralds dorm room door. I hide around the corner, ever so slightly peeking around the corner so I could see. Miss Goodwitch knocks on the door and it quickly opens a few seconds later, revealing that bitch Emerald.

Emerald: "Professor Goodwitch?"

Glynda: "Hello Miss Sustrai. Is (Y/n) here?"

Emerald: "Yes, but he's having a little nap. . . do you need him?"

Glynda: "No Miss Sustrai, I'm actually here to speak with you. I heard there was a bit of an argument earlier at the canteen. I was wondering if you could tell me your side of the story"

Emerald: "Yeah sure. Would you like to come in?"

Glynda: "No thanks, I prefer walk and talk. Beside, I don't want to disturb (Y/n)" she says before motioning Emerald to follow here. Emerald walks out her dorm and closes the door. . . without locking it, good.

I wait until both Miss Goodwitch and Yang were out of sight before quickly going up to the door and quietly enter. I close the door behind me and I look over the main room, seeing (Y/n) asleep on the bed at the left corner. I quietly walk up to him, kneeling down so we were face to face. . . even in his sleep he continues to shed tears.

I couldn't help by place me hand on his cheek, caressing it. He leans into it slightly into my hand for a few seconds, before slowly opening his eyes.

(Y/n): "Firecracker?" he mumbles as I smile at him. . . only for him to quickly snap his eyes wide open as he back away from me. "Y-Yang?!"

Yang: "(Y/n) just listen to me for one minute, please!" I beg as I take hold of his hand.

(Y/n): "I-I don't like this sick game your playing! Just leave me alone" he sobs.

Yang: "(Y/n) I'm not playing any games on you! Just let me show you this, please" I ask. He looks unsure for the first few seconds, but gives a little nod in the end. I quickly bring out my scroll and select the security footage Professor Goodwitch sent me before we came here. I pass him my scroll and he begins to watch the video, automatically getting confused as he looks back to me.

(Y/n): "W-What is this?" he asks.

Yang: "That is security footage from last night. Your mother showed me it earlier" I say. He looks back at the video and I hear the part where he's talking to Emeralds illusion.

(Y/N): "T-This makes no sense, I saw you by the fountain with another boy" he says while looking at me once more. 

Yang: "(Y/n). . . Your mother told me that Emerald's Semblance is Hallucinations. She tricked you into thinking you saw me cheating on you" I explain.