13. Abusive Julie Kostenko x Male Reader (2/2)

Title card art by PsychoHolicBaby

- Activating back-up files -

- Loading Story -

- Story Name: T H I N G S - C H A N G E -

- Universe: D E A D - B Y - D A Y L I G H T -

- Crossover: N O N E -

- World: E N T I T I E S - R E A L M -

- Location: S U R V I V O R - C A M P -

- POV: (Y/n)'s -

I've just managed to escape my near death encounter with Julie, limping through the fog as I headed towards the light of the Survivor camp in the distance. I had ripped off part of my shirt sleeve to use as a bandage on left hand from where she stabbed her knife into. I could still feel it bleeding, but the makeshift bandage was hindering my bleed out slightly.

(Y/n): "Is this why I'm here? Cause the Entity knew about our past relationship? or was it just a coincidence?... this fucking place" I questioned myself as I got closer to the camp, beginning to hear sounds of my fellow survivors arguing.

???: "You left him there?! How could you just leave him?!"

???2: "We had too! I wasn't about to risk anyone else being killed by that Legion!"

???: "What are you on about?! There was 3 of you! You could of just ganged up on the killer?!"

Ah good, looks like someone is defending me. 

I was no close enough to see who was arguing with who. Looked like Jane was pitching a bitch at Dwight. Honestly, that woman cares for me so much, Like I'm her son or something, kinda funny.

Dwight: "Look, I made a team decision to protect the two others instead of putting them at risk"

Bill: "Last time I check, I didn't agree to leaving him son"

Claudette: "Yeah same here, we only followed you cause said the Legion was about to Mori him-"

(Y/n): "You guys know I'm standing right here don't you?" I bluntly say, giving them all, except Bill, a good scare. "Surprised bitches"

Jane: "Oh thank god your alive" she said relieved as she comes up to me and gives me a hug. "What happened"

(Y/n): "I tell you what happened, 4 eyed cunt over there left me to die by my psycho crazy ex girlfriend!"

Everyone: "Ex Girlfriend?!"

(Y/n): "Is there a fucking echo in this wood? Yes, one of the killers here is my ex girlfriend Julie Kostenko, who happens to want to probably fucking kill me now since she believes I'm still her boyfriend"

Yui: "Sounds like she's a yandere" I hear Yui say from a nearby tent.

(Y/n): "She's not, although I wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly did turn into one. Crazy bitch stabbed my hand into a wall before forcing me to make out with her" I said, again blunt as ever. Everyone was speechless, even Bill, which was a surprise.

Yui: ". . . you serious?" she asked. I gave her a 'bruh' look before quickly ripping off the cloth around my left hand, lifting it so they could see the still bleeding stab mark on my hand. Everyone gasp, while Claudette quickly rushed up to me with a med-kit, grabbed my hand to examine it.