11. Female SCP 049 x Male! Terminally Ill reader (1/2)

- Title card Image was made by UCazuhira -

- This story here was inspired by the man, the myth, the legend, and the sadly no longer author Bishop-Basher-Barry -

- Activating back-up files -

- Loading Story -

- Story Name: A - D O C T O R - A N D - H E R - P A T I E N T -

- Universe: S C P -

- Crossover: N O N E -

- World: E A R T H -

- Location: S I T E - 1 9 -

- POV: 3rd Person -

Guard: "Right we're here, the plague doctors containment. Since your illness is terminal, this will be your last ever test, since the doctor will kill you with one touch... if it were up to me I would shoot you, quick and painless. But the 05 council strictly told us to use you against a fetal SCP. . . . I'm sorry" 

(Y/n): "It's fine... you can't do anything against those dickheads..." he sadly spoke. The guard patted him on the back before the scientists opened the containment cell. It was pitch black inside and the only light was from the outside of the cell. The guard undid his handcuffs and (Y/n) slowly walked inside the cell. The door slowly closed behind him before he was engulfed in darkness. To be honest he was scared but at the same time he felt. . . relieved. . . that his pain and suffering was all gonna end in the next couple minutes. The light came on... it was dim, flickers time to time. It gave enough light so (Y/n) could see around the room. It had padded grey walls with a stone floor. At the center on the room was a examination table with some metal hospital trolleys with all kinds of hospital tools on them. (Y/n) walked over to it, but his left leg gave in and he fell forward. He stopped himself from falling on the floor by put his arm on the table. He coughed into his hand as he slowly lowered himself to the cold floor. He just sat there, staring at the containment door. . . then he started crying. He brought his knee's up to his chest and put his hand on them, continue to cry. 

As he cried, he felt a gaze fall upon him. He knew who it belonged too. He then heard the sounds of heels clicking off the floor approached him before they stopped. He looked through the gap between his legs and saw a pair of black heeled boots.

049: "My my my, what have they given me this time. A broken D-class?" the SCP spoke in a curious voice. (Y/n) then felt a gloved hand lightly take his cheek and lift his face up. 

(No idea who made this art, sorry)

049: "Strange. . . I don't feel any trace of the Pestilence on you, but I feel something... different on you. . . a incurable illness" she says in a calm, yet stern voice.