12. Abusive Julie Kostenko x Male Reader (1/2)

- Activating back-up files -

- Loading Story -

- Story Name: T H I N G S - C H A N G E -

- Universe: D E A D - B Y - D A Y L I G H T -

- Crossover: N O N E -

- World: E A R T H -

- Location: O R M O N D -

- POV: (Y/n)'s -

Hi... my name is (Y/n) (L/n). . . and I live a.... not so happy life. Please let me explain. I used to have a good life, just a normal teenage life, went to college and lived on my own. I would go out with my mate nearly every night for fun like watching a new movie in cinema or going to the local student party, and when I wasn't I'd just be at home playing runescape or Last of us. This life however all changed when I caught the interest of a girl in my college called Julie Kostenko. Now before I get into this part let me just explain something, Julie was one of the most popular and beautiful girls in the college. Me on the other hand was one of those sort popular kid, meaning I was well known but not the guy who people would obsess on being my friend. So with that said I as honestly shocked when I found out Julie fancied me when her friend Susie told me. 

I remember it like it was yesterday. I asked Susie if she could ask Julie to meet me at the Starbucks near the college at 6pm. I was the first one there since I got there about 30 minutes early. When she arrive we were both very awkward and found it hard to make conversation. But it was still a good date which led us to go on 2 more before I asked her out, which she accepted.... man, looking back at this just makes me think on how it all went wrong... 

Anyway, thing were at its best for the first 4 months. We loved each other and would do a lot of things together, though we would give each other space space once in a while since we both wanted to hang with our friends as well. Things were at it finest before. ... before he came along. 

Who's He? a boy called Frank Morrison. Now let me just say I do NOT like the guy, he's disrespectful, a bully and a asshole in general. I remember when he moved into the town. He would attend all of Julies party and flirt with her, even though he knew I was her boyfriend. The worst part is that Julie would let him do it, even flirt back with him. I even saw the guy grab her butt once and she did nothing. This is when she start to change. She would hang out with him more, along with Susie and a boy called Joey. She started ignoring me a bit and would always be around him. I confronted her about this once and I remember she slapped me across the face and told me to 'fuck off and mind my business'... AND when I confronted her about Frank and her flirting, she threatened me with a pocket knife he gave her.... BRUH!?

Things only got worse from here. Julie's attitude towards me and everyone except for Joey, Susie and Frank changed. She start being horrible and skipped college to go with Frank's gang to their little Lodge up on Mount Ormond. At first I just ignored this and just went back to hanging out with some of my mates, nothing to fuss about. Then one random ass night when me, Steve and Jim were hanging out, Julie and Frank came over.

Wait, let me rephrase that. She and Frank came to me home without calling or texting me, graffiti-ed on the side of the house before Julie kicked open the front door and shouted at me for avoiding her. I remember standing in front of her trying to calm her down while Frank just leaned at the broken doorway smiling at me. It ended with Julie actually physically assaulting me by tackling me to the ground and punched me repeatedly in the face. Steve and Jim managed to get her off me before threatening to call the police. I remember she just said 'Fuck you two! And fuck you (Y/ n)!' before leaving. The rest of that week I completely stopped talking to her and her Gang. But the funny thing was I wasn't angry at her, I was angry at Frank. I knew he was the one behind her sudden change.