For late Next Year

⬆️Book Cover Choices!⬆️

🌺💎Steven Universe: Pink's Daughter💎🌺

What if before Pink left Homeworld with Pearl to form her first colony? What if Spinel was never left alone for eight thousand years?

Pink made a daughter from the last perfect spot on Homeworld filled with rich minerals to create her as a precaution. When her daughter's gem blasted from the ground it was a flawless rose pink diamond. Pink gently picked up the newly made gem up still warm from the blast and glittering beautifully, Pink took the new diamond to the court to show White, Yellow and Blue what she had created. The rest of the Diamonds looked at the new gem commenting how it was beautiful yet a half the size of Pink's diamond gem. Soon a hot pink/rose pink light filled the entire court as the rose pink diamond rised into the air shifting around before forming into a diamond then floated back down into Pink's awaiting hands. The newly formed Rose pink diamond looked up at the huge four diamonds and smiled, the newest diamond had hot pink wavy and full luxurious hair, one rose pink eye while the other eye was hot pink, hot pink eye shading on her upper eyelids, and she bore a unique marking on her face of diamonds. She had Pink's nose and lips, her clothing was light rose pink, her feet held white gladiator sandal esque shoes with a rose emblem. Her diamond had Yellow's and Blue's placement but on her stomach.

???: "Are you my family?" She questioned with a sweet yet siren like voice looking at White, Yellow, Blue and Pink as Pink teared up happily as she hugged the new diamond against her cheek gently.

Pink: "Your my daughter and I'm your mother, I shall call you, Y/n or my little Rosé." She said happily while the new diamond hugged Pink back.

Soon with preparation for the ball of Era Two the gems of Homeworld, Pink was on the edge of her seat after Yellow, Blue and White were introduced to their subjects. White's, Yellow's, Blue's and Pink's Pearl stood infront of luminous gossamer curtains as two aquamarine gems held the edges.