🔍How Two Spies Met Preview🔍

A woman with tanned skin wore a casual outfit and long red hair sat at a coffee shop's table, her eyes covered with a pair of huge sunglasses on the bridge of her nose while reading a book labeled the Great Gatsby but within the pages was a cleverly hidden file of her first assignment for her new job.

???: 'Target: Damien Giggles, Age 19, OSS Top Tier Spy Trainee. Mission: Take him out to become an OSS Spy.' She read within her head as her ears perked up the sound of a doorbell chime as she looked up from her book to see her target walking into the building. 'Hmm, He's hot, but too bad he has to go down.' She thought before closing her book and walked towards the counter where her target stood at getting a coffee till she "bumped" into him. "Oh, I'm so sorry about that." She said while walking away out of the building unknowingly to him she placed a tracker on him and then quickly vanished as he ran after her.

The young woman stood at the top of a building with a pair of spyglasses on tracking him while changing her clothes inside out to reveal black clothes instead. She removed the wig from her head to revel her h/l, h/c hair, She watched as he moved throughout the crowd below as she followed him the rooftops until her tracker went out without warning.

???: "Sh!t, are you kidding me?" She asked with a sigh before feeling a presence behind her.

Damien: "Looking for someone, gorgeous?" He questioned in a Spanish accent from his mother as he took the sunglasses off of her face to see her e/c eyes.

???: "Bold of you." She said before kicking him aside when his guard was down as her sunglasses began beeping rapidly in his hand. "Adios." She said till he tossed the glasses aside when they exploded behind him.

Damien: "I aim to please." He said while reaching into his black leather jacket slowly as she took out a gun from her waist holster to aim at him. That was when she saw he was holding a picture of the real her. "Y/n Ingrid Alma Cortez." He said before holding up the photo of himself that was from her own file. "How about I take you out a different way?" He questioned while Y/n gave him a look.

Y/n: "Are you serious with me, Giggles?" She asked while slowly lowering her gun but kept her guard up as she remembered her own parents' romance story before sighing softly. "I must be out of my mind... You get one shot, Damien and if you break my heart. I'll snap your neck without a second thought." She said seriously as Damien smiled over at her, she put her gun away.