🗡Preview for Quest for Camelot🗡

Dark, battles of hardship and many a deaths. That was my childhood yet the lights of my life kept me strong, my father Lionel, my mother Julianna and my childhood friend Arthur Pendragon. I feared that my young sibling whom yet to be born would grow up like I did within the dark until the faithful day of the long awaited birth of my little sister; Kayley, that Arthur brought me to the hill where the sword in the stone, Excalibur stayed firm but when Arthur stepped up to it the stone as it glowed brightly as I watched my childhood friend pull the sword from the stone alongside the warriors that failed and the families. He was destined to be the true king of our lands and on that day my sister was born and we no longer had to fear living in the dark and treacherous battle torn land.

Years went by as I stood beside Arthur alongside Merlin helping him design a kingdom of peace, valor and light: Camelot with the people of the land. Once the castle was finished after three long years, Arthur asked me to be his queen and wife. The people rejoiced not only the kingdom's completion but the marriage of their king and new queen.

Ten years have passed since Arthur pulled the sword from the stone, the birth of Camelot and my little sister, the happiness of the people

Ten years have passed since Arthur pulled the sword from the stone, the birth of Camelot and my little sister, the happiness of the people. A week, I had returned to my old home to celebrate Kayley's tenth birthday and spend time with my father and mother. We rode horses together and Kayley never left my side even when father told her the story of Camelot.

Lionel: "As a knight, I took an oath to protect Camelot, King Arthur, your sister and Excalibur." He said while the sound of a horn filled the air.

Y/n: "It's time." She said while hugging Kayley before getting back onto her horse as the knights of the round table rode into the family land. "Today is a special day, Kayley for Camelot. I'll return within a few weeks along with father to spend time with you." She said while her mother hugged her after kissing her father goodbye as the father and eldest daughter rode off towards the knights at least til we heard tiny hoof beats behind us.

Kayley: "I'm coming with you, Daddy and sister." She said while Y/n laughed happily.

Lionel: "Yes, when you're old enough, Kayley. I will take you to Camelot, I promise." He said as he rode off. "I love you."

Y/n: "Til then behave for mother, Kayley. I love you and mother, stay true of heart!" She shouted out as she was in front of the knights while her father rode up to her side. "Knights, let's go for Camelot awaits!" She announced before riding out of her family's home borders.

The ride to Camelot took a span of three days and two nights until seeing the castle in the distance. Y/n smiled as her ears heard the knights and her father sing the oath of Camelot while entering the castle gates filled with the people's cheers for the return of their queen and the knights. Lionel helped his eldest daughter and queen off of her horse while she walked up the stone stairs towards Merlin and the love of her life as well King, Arthur.

Arthur: "Welcome home, beloved." He said while he held his Queen's hands dearly before they kissed each other.

Y/n: "I missed you, Arthur." She said after the kiss was done the royal couple faced the crowd with Merlin by their side. "I love you." She whispered to him making him smile at her.

Arthur: "It's been ten years, we celebrate all that made our kingdom great and the anniversary of the day I married my childhood friend as well love of my life." He announced while the crowd cheered and the knights walked up to their king and queen then into the castle.

Y/n: "Liberty and justice for all." She said while walking beside Arthur with the knights of the round table behind them. "Each of us will now, divide in equal shares our countryside."

Arthur: "Promising equality for all whom reside there." He said as he pulled the end of the hallways doors open to reveal the round table as well the thrones of the royal couple. The knights filed into the room as Arthur and Y/n stood beside each other then Sir Lionel stood next to his daughter with pride while everyone drew their swords including the queen.

 The knights filed into the room as Arthur and Y/n stood beside each other then Sir Lionel stood next to his daughter with pride while everyone drew their swords including the queen

((The pommel end would be Camelot's insignia))

Everyone sheathed their swords behind their chairs before the knights raised their shields up to the sky as the sun lighted them in heavenly glow while saying what each knight represented and stood for until sir Ruber entered the room shouting out me. Y/n could never trust Ruber as the years passed by, he was a reckless upstart of a man, greedy and self absorbed. Ruber never stood for the people of Camelot and the kingdom, he envied Arthur postion and wanted the queen at his side as well the kingdom itself. Arthur, Merlin and Lionel always made sure to keep Y/n away from Ruber even though she could defend herself well for a queen needs to be just as strong as the king if not more so.

Soon, the very day that was meant for celebration took a dark turn for Sir Ruber rebelled against Arthur and the knights of the round table which lead to my father's untimely death when he protected Arthur and I. I stood by my father's side as Merlin treated his injuries and then mourned for the loss of a man whom raised me before my thoughts turned to my mother and Kayley. Poor mother and Kayley, I had so much more time with father while Kayley only had ten years with him.