🪶The True Spy Gal🪶

((Y/n Sterling is the adopted daughter of Lance Sterling here, alright))

The sound of sneakers heels echoed throughout the room of the scientists and gadget floor of the spy agency as a young s/c skinned woman of twenty years old was bopping her head to the beat of her playlist from her headphones that was thankfully working still but the rest of her gear and even spy clothes were in need of repair as well covered in glitter again, her dyed h/c, f/c, and h/l hair was slightly smeared in a miscellaneous goop

The head of the floor stepped in front of the woman till she glared up at them with stern e/c eyes before shaking her clothes a bit to reveal kitten meowing glitter surrounding her, and then was directed to the culprit of whom actually messed with her stuff again for the twenty-fifth time!

The young woman walked up towards a specific desk near the bathroom before slamming her now destroyed gun onto the desk, which freaked out the young man and scientist who was her age as he was working on a unicorn plushie and wiring.

???: "Oh, hey agent, Y/n!" The young man looked up and took off his goggles before noticing her whole disheveled appearance. "You used it, omg! How did it go?!" He exclaimed in question before Y/n grabbed him by his shirt collar and lifted him up to look directly at her.

Y/n: Her e/c right eye twitched at the young man who she sadly was acquainted with since middle school. "Walter Beckett, you have got to stop using my gear as your testing field." She said in quiet anger as Walter gulped dryly at her quiet anger. "For the last time, Walt. Stop messing with my weapons." She said seriously before letting go of Walter as he fell back onto his chair as she stormed off to get cleaned up and this glittery and sticky goop out of her hair. "UGH, I SWEAR TO THE *BLEEP*, THAT DANG NO GOOD *BLEEP*!!" She shouted out in cursing while the other scientists looked back at Walter, who was hiding his face with a file as Y/n pulled her hand free from her goop ridden hair.

 "UGH, I SWEAR TO THE *BLEEP*, THAT DANG NO GOOD *BLEEP*!!" She shouted out in cursing while the other scientists looked back at Walter, who was hiding his face with a file as Y/n pulled her hand free from her goop ridden hair