🦢The Swan Prince Peek🦢

For long years, King William has ruled the land with wisdom and kindness. He has riches beyond imagination. He has the love of his subjects. Yet for all that, William has been mournful and lonely. For although, as King, he loves his people, he has never loved as a father. More than anything, he has longed for a child. And he has given up hope––until this, his sixtieth year. When his twins Oderon & Odette were born, He cradles the tiny boy & girl in his arms. Then he walks the two newborns toward the royal balcony. Two servants, grinning widely, flings open the glass doors.

Outside, the whole kingdom awaits his news. King William strides to the balcony. With tears in his eyes, he holds his son & daughter for all to see.

WILLIAM: "Long live Prince Oderon & Princess Odette!" He announced so loud the cheer from the King's subjects, it can be heard in the next kingdom.

PEOPLE: "Long live the Prince & Princess!" They cheered out in jubilation

For weeks afterward, kings and queens arrive to greet the children. All marvel at the baby prince's handsome features and the baby princess's beauty. Each day, the castle is crowded with courtiers.

On one of these days, the newly widowed Queen Uberta visits with her young son, Prince Derek and newborn daughter, Princess Y/n. Derek toddles to Oderon's & Odette's bassinet while carefully cradling his baby sister in his arms. He looks inside the bassinet holding a squirming baby prince and princess, he thinks. Big deal. Before he drops a golden locket into the twins bassinet, just as his mother has asked him. See baby girl, give her locket. That is all he has to do. Now it is done. Time to go home he thought til Y/n began squirming in his arms looking over at the newborn prince Oderon.

Derek: "Alright, alright calm down." He whispered as he took his baby sister towards the bassinet again as he turns, he sees a room complete with people smirking at him.

Y/n reaches out giggling towards Oderon as the newborn prince does the same til Derek gently places Y/n into the bassinet and watches the three newborns interact with another.

Except for his mother and King William. They are smirking at each other in their minds. They are planning his marriage to Odette. As well, Prince Oderon's marriage to Y/n.

Oderon means: The soul or purest blood out of the heart.